Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wessie 18:41 - Nov 19 with 577 viewsgerry_us

I for one am heartily sick of WHP's continued diatribe on almost every post on this board. I know I will open myself to his right of reply but as I will be blocking him immediately he has had his "right to reply" I will have to suffer no further.
I personally was extremely disappointed when he was (in my view) allowed back on the board but was prepared to accept what I assumed was a majority to give him "another chance".
I did however take the decision to not take part in his NFL comp this year and now am officially withdrawing from the Happy Cup but with much regret
This board has been a great pleasure over the many seasons for genuine U's supporters and during good and bad times. If Pete wishes to support Norwich then so be it. We will survive no doubt and will continue with generally positive discussion points despite the current difficulties and without personal attacks, extreme comments or racist views.
That's it from me. No doubt others will have similar or conflicting views. That is everyone's prerogative.
Wessie on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 544 viewsWessiehomesPete

Gerry, I'm mostly broke and you said to me that I didn't have to sent you a cap.

It literally took me 18 month to get MFB his shirt, finally.

I'm staying in Nodge because I was threatened bodily harm if any of those idiots saw me in Colchester--on the OMB.

OF COURSE I'm attending Pompey and Mansfield!

Mate, I LOVE COLCHESTER!

What about "my fiancé died of cancer has flown over the head of a few? Two years ago she let me fly to England, and I flew back to the states a week sooner because she was then in hospital. 3 weeks later she died of cancer!

There are nice people on the site like Daniel who "get it."

There are plenty of nice peeps on this site. I was threatened on the OMB.

Gerry, please don't quit on the Happy Cup. Please, buddy. I stayed away from this site for about 6 months. Daniel invited me back and I've insulted no one here. I just think that in March it's better if I stay 60 miles north in Norwich.

This is no b.s. I'm scared of being in Colchester. There are about 12-16 people who would love to crack me in the face with a hammer. I have no idea why.
Wessie on 21:47 - Nov 19 with 524 viewsmrhappy

Wessie on 20:58 - Nov 19 by WessiehomesPete

Gerry, I'm mostly broke and you said to me that I didn't have to sent you a cap.

I'm staying in Nodge because I was threatened bodily harm if any of those idiots saw me in Colchester--on the OMB.

Mate, I LOVE COLCHESTER!

What about "my fiancé died of cancer has flown over the head of a few? Two years ago she let me fly to England, and I flew back to the states a week sooner because she was then in hospital. 3 weeks later she died of cancer!

Gerry, please don't quit on the Happy Cup. Please, buddy. I stayed away from this site for about 6 months. Daniel invited me back and I've insulted no one here. I just think that in March it's better if I stay 60 miles north in Norwich.

This is no b.s. I'm scared of being in Colchester. There are about 12-16 people who would love to crack me in the face with a hammer. I have no idea why.

Oh my - I must have missed sonething ...

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Wessie on 22:19 - Nov 19 with 511 viewsgerry_us

Wessie on 20:58 - Nov 19 by WessiehomesPete

Mate, I LOVE COLCHESTER!

I had sympathy for you loss but your behaviour both before and since has been totally unacceptable. The Happy Cup is no longer "happy" and neither is this board whilst you continue to post.
For the sake of others do the right thing.
Goodbye Wessie
Wessie on 23:40 - Nov 19 with 490 viewsWessiehomesPete

Wessie on 22:19 - Nov 19 by gerry_us

I had sympathy for you loss but your behaviour both before and since has been totally unacceptable. The Happy Cup is no longer "happy" and neither is this board whilst you continue to post.
For the sake of others do the right thing.
Goodbye Wessie

No problem. See my other post. I'm bringing my mum over in March.

I reckon she won't want to meet you, Grimsby.
Wessie on 23:51 - Nov 19 with 487 viewsWessiehomesPete

By the way, G. you're a fool. I used to like you but now you're just grime under my shoes.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 23:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024