Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm staying in Norwich because.. 21:06 - Nov 19 with 554 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm getting threats. Literally I see you, your face will be bloodied.

Inbox, email, whatever. No wonder you lot will have 1800 for Mansfield in March. The leftover fans are hooligans. This is not the Colchester United fan-base I used to know.

I'd rather be amongst 600 to see Braintree.
I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 21:44 - Nov 19 with 541 viewsmrhappy

Who and why are you getting threatened ?

Wots this all about ?

Please explain sir

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 23:49 - Nov 19 with 512 viewsWessiehomesPete

Been threatened. That's why I'm staying in Norwich.
I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 10:20 - Nov 20 with 485 viewswessex_exile

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 23:49 - Nov 19 by WessiehomesPete

Been threatened. That's why I'm staying in Norwich.

The irony being that aside from the verbal abuse (you're in a category of one there) to the best of my knowledge there have only ever been two incidents of U'sual members actually making threats to other members - both by you (to MFB and myself). Not nice, is it!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 15:25 - Nov 20 with 445 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 10:20 - Nov 20 by wessex_exile

The irony being that aside from the verbal abuse (you're in a category of one there) to the best of my knowledge there have only ever been two incidents of U'sual members actually making threats to other members - both by you (to MFB and myself). Not nice, is it!

MFB? He's a good mate of mine who I've attended a ColU game with and we exchange talk about the NFL and this or that every week.

Not really sure where you are under the impression there is acrimony between he and I.

And you? I have nothing against you. Maybe there was an exchange online way back in the day that rubbed both you and me the wrong way.

But c'mon, I have nothing against you.

The threat is part of the contingent you are part of who would know where I'd be staying in Colchester (will not.. hotel paid and booked in Norwich), and also people on the OMB who have never liked me from day one. Partially due to the fact I'm an American.

I posted a simple message that I'm arriving in March for Mansfield and Pompey.

But I'd rather just feel safe. My mum says she wants to come over and meet a few friends, that would be MFB, Happy, Panners, Thrillo, Daniel, Carruthers,.. I'm not going to announce it for that Friday at Bricklayers. I could see a few showing up and using words at me that would shock my mum.
I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 20:19 - Nov 20 with 406 viewsLeadbelly

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 15:25 - Nov 20 by WessiehomesPete

MFB? He's a good mate of mine who I've attended a ColU game with and we exchange talk about the NFL and this or that every week.

Not really sure where you are under the impression there is acrimony between he and I.

And you? I have nothing against you. Maybe there was an exchange online way back in the day that rubbed both you and me the wrong way.

But c'mon, I have nothing against you.

The threat is part of the contingent you are part of who would know where I'd be staying in Colchester (will not.. hotel paid and booked in Norwich), and also people on the OMB who have never liked me from day one. Partially due to the fact I'm an American.

I posted a simple message that I'm arriving in March for Mansfield and Pompey.

But I'd rather just feel safe. My mum says she wants to come over and meet a few friends, that would be MFB, Happy, Panners, Thrillo, Daniel, Carruthers,.. I'm not going to announce it for that Friday at Bricklayers. I could see a few showing up and using words at me that would shock my mum.

Was that the simple message about your arrival that then asked for someone to take you in for a week followed by a list of your requirements?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 20:28 - Nov 20 with 400 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm staying in Norwich because.. on 20:19 - Nov 20 by Leadbelly

Was that the simple message about your arrival that then asked for someone to take you in for a week followed by a list of your requirements?

I'm an eBay seller. Not just seller. I have an eBay Store. I asked if anyone wanted to take me in who had wifi.

on the OMB they were taking the piss out of me. One boarder said I could stay in a tent in their backyard.

Really bad posts where one recently apologized, inbox there, where he admitted being caught up in the bullying.

Well, sorted. I have a nice hotel for a week.

My "list of requirements" was Do you have wifi? Are you ok with me paying for all our food and a bottle of whiskey? ** as a big thank you**

It was a friendly question. And will I attend Pompey and Mansfield? OF COURSE I WILL!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024