Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MR HAPPY speaks 21:54 - Nov 19 with 1038 viewsmrhappy

Hello folks
I first want to say what a superb job MFB is doing .

I'm enjoying my retirement.

But ....seeing all the unrest on here is quite surprising.

Suggestion:

Learn to
Laugh again

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

MR HAPPY speaks on 22:26 - Nov 19 with 1023 viewsLeadbelly

When the cause of the unrest says anything remotely funny I'll think about laughing.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

MR HAPPY speaks on 23:46 - Nov 19 with 993 viewsWessiehomesPete

MR HAPPY speaks on 22:26 - Nov 19 by Leadbelly

When the cause of the unrest says anything remotely funny I'll think about laughing.

MFB can have my PLs. My mum actually wants to meet the nicer boarders.

She's 72 and this will be a fun trip over for her.

I'd like some of you to look her in the eye and tell her Pete is an a_hole.

Thank you.
MR HAPPY speaks on 00:13 - Nov 20 with 988 viewsLeadbelly

Perhaps I lack a sense of humour but that post, like all the others from the same s source, just doesn't make me laugh.

MR HAPPY speaks on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 908 viewsmrhappy

MR HAPPY speaks on 23:46 - Nov 19 by WessiehomesPete

MFB can have my PLs. My mum actually wants to meet the nicer boarders.

She's 72 and this will be a fun trip over for her.

I'd like some of you to look her in the eye and tell her Pete is an a_hole.

Thank you.

I dont know why you keep ignoring my messages brother - especially as your dear mother is soon to hit these shores.....I have a lovely his and hers present for you both.

and I was going to offer you the comfort of my garden shed as sleeping quarters- highly padded - and fox proof !!!!

do let me know !
[Post edited 21 Nov 2016 15:32]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

MR HAPPY speaks on 19:16 - Nov 21 with 879 viewsWessiehomesPete

MR HAPPY speaks on 00:13 - Nov 20 by Leadbelly

Perhaps I lack a sense of humour but that post, like all the others from the same s source, just doesn't make me laugh.

Lead, how did this become so complicated?

You do realize that I'm the one who had to decide to stay in Norwich because of outright bullying here and the OMB.

A few of you literally scare me, and I'm not easily intimidated.

"Bricklayers night" will be at a different location because I frankly don't want anyone to know who my closest friends are and where we will have a celebration on that Friday before Pompey.

But it will be fine. The U'sual 6-7. My dear mum, understanding the situation, is now reticent about traveling over.

Some of you have frightened my 72 year old mum. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
MR HAPPY speaks on 20:43 - Nov 21 with 856 viewsdurham_exile

MR HAPPY speaks on 19:16 - Nov 21 by WessiehomesPete

Lead, how did this become so complicated?

You do realize that I'm the one who had to decide to stay in Norwich because of outright bullying here and the OMB.

A few of you literally scare me, and I'm not easily intimidated.

"Bricklayers night" will be at a different location because I frankly don't want anyone to know who my closest friends are and where we will have a celebration on that Friday before Pompey.

But it will be fine. The U'sual 6-7. My dear mum, understanding the situation, is now reticent about traveling over.

Some of you have frightened my 72 year old mum. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Pete I do think that this whole thread concerning your visit in March is becoming a cause celebre.

Time to change the record. You originally stated that you had already booked your flights etc. Then you belatedly included your Mother in your travel plans, but now suggest that she is reluctant to travel because of threats. Was she seriously going to travel in the first place, because I very much doubt it.

As for "threats" from OMB members. Stop posting on that site and that will stop the alleged threats. As far as I am aware the posters on this site and the OMB are Colchester supporters not Ted Bundy wanabes.

Let this one go and get back to posts about Colchester United. That is what I am interested in, not the protestations from someone who really should know better about the character of the contributors on this board.

This site is football orientated, not about fruitcakes and loons. If I want that then I'll listen to a Nigel Farage broadcast!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

MR HAPPY speaks on 21:21 - Nov 21 with 842 viewsgerry_us

You post things like this below and wonder why people are not falling over themselves to be your friend; really?

"""By the way, G. you're a fool. I used to like you but now you're just grime under my shoes"""
MR HAPPY speaks on 21:29 - Nov 21 with 838 viewsWessiehomesPete

MR HAPPY speaks on 21:21 - Nov 21 by gerry_us

You post things like this below and wonder why people are not falling over themselves to be your friend; really?

"""By the way, G. you're a fool. I used to like you but now you're just grime under my shoes"""

You were such a nice bloke back when. How did you come to hate me so?

I've done NOTHING TO YOU.

Back on point, why I'm staying in Norwich. Some of you give me no respite from hating an American.

Your fanbase is cannibalizing itself. Your fanbase is becoming humiliating to where it's better to attend Braintree, Stanway or ITFC or Norwich.

You lot do realize that you're killing the fanbase. It's like you're eating your young. I know plenty here who no longer post here but remain friends with me. There is no joy in being a ColU supporter anymore.
Login to get fewer ads

MR HAPPY speaks on 21:35 - Nov 21 with 833 viewsWessiehomesPete

MR HAPPY speaks on 20:43 - Nov 21 by durham_exile

Pete I do think that this whole thread concerning your visit in March is becoming a cause celebre.

Time to change the record. You originally stated that you had already booked your flights etc. Then you belatedly included your Mother in your travel plans, but now suggest that she is reluctant to travel because of threats. Was she seriously going to travel in the first place, because I very much doubt it.

As for "threats" from OMB members. Stop posting on that site and that will stop the alleged threats. As far as I am aware the posters on this site and the OMB are Colchester supporters not Ted Bundy wanabes.

Let this one go and get back to posts about Colchester United. That is what I am interested in, not the protestations from someone who really should know better about the character of the contributors on this board.

This site is football orientated, not about fruitcakes and loons. If I want that then I'll listen to a Nigel Farage broadcast!!!!

Up the U's

Pete, you don't know what level of threats I've gotten since I've made it official I'm arriving in March.

Why would I even make the effort to attend Pompey and Mansfield?

Peeps have my inbox, email and phone number.

Bunch of hooligans a good dozen or so are.

it's sad. Enjoy life in the conference. I'll just fly over to attend Norwich and Spurs.

My conscience is clear.
MR HAPPY speaks on 22:28 - Nov 21 with 816 viewsLeadbelly

MR HAPPY speaks on 21:29 - Nov 21 by WessiehomesPete

You were such a nice bloke back when. How did you come to hate me so?

I've done NOTHING TO YOU.

Back on point, why I'm staying in Norwich. Some of you give me no respite from hating an American.

Your fanbase is cannibalizing itself. Your fanbase is becoming humiliating to where it's better to attend Braintree, Stanway or ITFC or Norwich.

You lot do realize that you're killing the fanbase. It's like you're eating your young. I know plenty here who no longer post here but remain friends with me. There is no joy in being a ColU supporter anymore.

Nobody hates you, certainly not for being American, but you don't do yourself any favours.

Plenty on here stated quite clearly they wanted to get back to football chat. It looked like a substantial olive branch to me yet here you are again, slagging off people on this board. And please don't claim it was done as a joke as you have done elsewhere. If it was then I would suggest it was badly misjudged or perhaps I'm just too thick to get it.

I have no desire to enter into these exchanges but I'm afraid I find it difficult to bite my lip when you bad mouth people as you have been doing.

MR HAPPY speaks on 22:31 - Nov 21 with 813 viewsjonestones

MR HAPPY speaks on 21:35 - Nov 21 by WessiehomesPete

Pete, you don't know what level of threats I've gotten since I've made it official I'm arriving in March.

Why would I even make the effort to attend Pompey and Mansfield?

Peeps have my inbox, email and phone number.

Bunch of hooligans a good dozen or so are.

it's sad. Enjoy life in the conference. I'll just fly over to attend Norwich and Spurs.

My conscience is clear.

This is what I just don't get. It all seems to be sorted. Olive branches have been offered. Threads about football have started appearing again. Calmness seems to be returning. And the you, wessiepete, drag it all back up again with your 'Enjoy the conference', 'bunch of hooligans' comments.

It's almost like you like the drama. Like I said, I just don't get it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024