Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic 16:13 - Dec 10 with 11714 viewsjokerthief

2-0 Rathbone, how does Keith keep producing these home results?
Fantastic on 16:35 - Dec 10 with 5784 viewsjokerthief

Its unbelievable Jeff its 3-0 now Calvin Andrew....
Fantastic on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 5720 viewsDale23years

Fantastic on 16:35 - Dec 10 by jokerthief

Its unbelievable Jeff its 3-0 now Calvin Andrew....

Come on dale hold on we deserve it after our performance

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Fantastic on 17:10 - Dec 10 with 5574 viewsDale23years

Rathbone looks a really good player.WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY TEAM ROCHDALE

Fantastic on 17:17 - Dec 10 with 5515 viewsDaley_Lama

The only puzzlement i have this evening is that Scunny managed to get within a goal of us.

Absolute travesty that is.

Poll: DF in or out

Fantastic on 17:18 - Dec 10 with 5513 viewsfitzochris

Great result (although we almost chucked it). My mate says we locked it down on the pitch after their second but their fans got in the Pearl Street and kicked off???

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fantastic on 17:20 - Dec 10 with 5488 viewsDaley_Lama

Fantastic on 17:18 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Great result (although we almost chucked it). My mate says we locked it down on the pitch after their second but their fans got in the Pearl Street and kicked off???

Yep, all correct

Fantastic on 17:22 - Dec 10 with 5459 viewsfitzochris

Fantastic on 17:20 - Dec 10 by Daley_Lama

Yep, all correct

I take it they got in after the gates were open to let our fans out? Total fook knuckles.

Fantastic on 17:29 - Dec 10 with 5382 viewsDaley_Lama

Yep.

No idea why, but Scunny often try to get into the home ends.

Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic on 17:32 - Dec 10 with 5329 viewsKenBoon

Fantastic on 17:29 - Dec 10 by Daley_Lama

Yep.

I think the clue is in their name.
Fantastic on 17:34 - Dec 10 with 5282 viewsDale23years

Fantastic on 17:32 - Dec 10 by KenBoon

I think the clue is in their name.

Wa nKers especially when kids are in there

Fantastic on 17:35 - Dec 10 with 5279 viewsdawlishdale

Fantastic on 17:29 - Dec 10 by Daley_Lama

Yep.

I've seen them do it before.

Horrible fans. Fighting outside the ground later...my mate was threatened by some thug by the shop. The bloke had a 6 or 7 year old kid with him ffs. What a classy example to set.
Fantastic on 17:44 - Dec 10 with 5175 viewsMolly

What I thought was extremely pleasing today was the fact that our first goal came from some superb play by Joe Bunny before sending an inch perfect ball to Joe Thompson. Joe to Joe . Perhaps the two most maligned players by some on this board combining to provide a goal of great quality.
Fantastic on 17:49 - Dec 10 with 5109 viewsR17ALE

Fantastic on 17:44 - Dec 10 by Molly

What I thought was extremely pleasing today was the fact that our first goal came from some superb play by Joe Bunny before sending an inch perfect ball to Joe Thompson. Joe to Joe . Perhaps the two most maligned players by some on this board combining to provide a goal of great quality.

As was said to me at half time today, if Hilly had signed Joey T and no-one had ever before heard of him, based on what we've seen this season, he'd be in the "Hilly's pulled another one out of the hat" category.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Fantastic on 17:57 - Dec 10 with 5046 viewsShun

Fantastic on 17:49 - Dec 10 by R17ALE

As was said to me at half time today, if Hilly had signed Joey T and no-one had ever before heard of him, based on what we've seen this season, he'd be in the "Hilly's pulled another one out of the hat" category.

Absolutely. Anyone who still holds on to his past performances for us needs to realise they live now, not a few years ago!
Fantastic on 17:57 - Dec 10 with 5044 viewsDaley_Lama

Rathbone/Bunney pairing was causing their shorty and Wiseman trouble all first half.

Their linking together put Joey B away, perfect cross and finish.

Second goal looked like a toe poke for my MOM, Ollie Rathbone. Think it was Joey T who had hustled the ball back in the build up.

Third goal was started by Lund, who when 99% of players would have lumped it to row Z, he played a lovely through ball to Hendo and he equally fed Calvin, slight deflection on the way in.

Their first was a lucky Rick O'shea (our player boots it onto our player and it drops perfectly for their player)

Second was a mannequin challenge affair, not sure if the CH got a shout from Logan but it should have been cleared.

Seeing as Hendo has had some stick of late, I will opine that he was awesome today, bot defensively and offensively. I know he missed one in the first half but he looked on his toes throughout today.

Fantastic on 18:08 - Dec 10 with 4966 viewsnordenblue

Fantastic on 17:22 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

I take it they got in after the gates were open to let our fans out? Total fook knuckles.

How in gods name is that possible,isn't that something stewards are there to prevent amongst other things?
Not surprising they are a bunch of bell ends anyway
Fantastic on 18:17 - Dec 10 with 4892 viewsDaley_Lama

The Stewards appeared to do the best they could in the circumstances.

A group of approx 150 arrived as the game was about to kick off, requiring the third block to be opened.

There was a similiar group of that size on Willbutts Lane as they scored their first goal.

No idea how many tried to get in but there was a very large group outside.

No blame for Stewards, Police or Dale fans from me. One or two home fans may be on camera however for 'going to respond' Hope not.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 18:20]

Fantastic on 18:55 - Dec 10 with 4670 viewsfitzochris

From an eyewitness:

Gates open so once we went 3-0 up the scunny fans went down wilbutts and came in the home end! Police took ages to get involved. Saw a beltin right hook from a dale fan. Floored the scunny lad!

Fantastic on 19:02 - Dec 10 with 4617 viewsDale23years

Fantastic on 18:55 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

From an eyewitness:

Gates open so once we went 3-0 up the scunny fans went down wilbutts and came in the home end! Police took ages to get involved. Saw a beltin right hook from a dale fan. Floored the scunny lad!

Good the lads deserved it, hope no dale fans get banned for this

Fantastic on 19:26 - Dec 10 with 4497 viewsnordenblue

From an eyewitness:

If you go wading into an oppositions stand you deserve all you get and more besides,unlucky I hope there was a few others equally dispatched
Fantastic on 19:33 - Dec 10 with 4441 viewsClivert

Fantastic on 17:17 - Dec 10 by Daley_Lama

The only puzzlement i have this evening is that Scunny managed to get within a goal of us.

Absolute travesty that is.

Steve Eyre said that Scunny were well worth their 2 goals!

Top football man is Steve Eyre!
Fantastic on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 4411 viewsClivert

Fantastic on 17:49 - Dec 10 by R17ALE

A fully deserved MOTM today, he does look like a different player to the JT of say 2009. He looks so strong and confident these days.
Fantastic on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 4404 viewsDaley_Lama

Fantastic on 19:33 - Dec 10 by Clivert

Steve Eyre said that Scunny were well worth their 2 goals!

Top football man is Steve Eyre!

I heard that and nearly choked.

For 80 minutes they were second best everywhere, I think their two moments have been mentioned, a great tackle by Lund and a good keeping effort by Logan.

Their keeper made two absolute cracking saves in the first half, Hendo missed a great chance, we got behind them time after time especially on our left, had a goal disallowed.

That was the first half, the second half was even more one sided.

At 3-0 they had what they deserved, a stuffing.

Fantastic on 19:39 - Dec 10 with 4389 viewsYorkshire_Dale

From an eyewitness:

So,let me get this right.......the Scunny fans were allowed to leave and menace around with 20 odd mins to go? Why?........Simply don't let them out they were up for monkey business.

They then fart around on Wilbutts Lane for a while and finally decide to go BACK IN the Home end for a bit more sport and fisticuffs........Bizarre,who allowed this ?

Our Stewards in their One-Fitz jackets are useless and the Plod were taking videos of it all...again bizarre.

Not to mention drink bottles thrown on to the pitch from the Away lot.

and finally, at the end the Dale fans were not allowed to leave by the Sandy Lane exit to the Car Park till after the final whistle.
Fantastic on 19:41 - Dec 10 with 4379 viewsR17ALE

Fantastic on 19:39 - Dec 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

So,let me get this right.......the Scunny fans were allowed to leave and menace around with 20 odd mins to go? Why?........Simply don't let them out they were up for monkey business.

They then fart around on Wilbutts Lane for a while and finally decide to go BACK IN the Home end for a bit more sport and fisticuffs........Bizarre,who allowed this ?

Our Stewards in their One-Fitz jackets are useless and the Plod were taking videos of it all...again bizarre.

Not to mention drink bottles thrown on to the pitch from the Away lot.

and finally, at the end the Dale fans were not allowed to leave by the Sandy Lane exit to the Car Park till after the final whistle.

Why on earth did you want to leave this game early?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024