Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ipswich were a sack of shite tonight 22:04 - Jan 17 with 652 viewsdurham_exile

The Imps deservedly beat a pathetic McCarthy team this eve ing.

Sacked in the morning 😊 very appropriate chant tonight.

BBC coverage appalling, no coverage prior to kick off or after.
We wanted an interview with the disgraced manager.

Up the U's
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 22:07]

Durham_exile

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 22:08 - Jan 17 with 645 viewsLeadbelly

Nurse...My sides!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 22:08 - Jan 17 with 643 viewsgerry_us

They weren't that good Peter!
ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 06:14 - Jan 18 with 615 viewsbwildered

Hail the BBC TV license - priceless two hours of Marcus Evans laugh- in .

After match quotes stated upsets eg 1971 and embarrassment, in Mick was trust .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 13:17 - Jan 18 with 597 viewsthrillseeker

It made me smile

Hopefully MM will keep up the good work
ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 573 viewsdurham_exile

Ipswich incredibly look set to stick with their beleaguered manager after last night's debacle...............................

"Following the 1-0 defeat at Sincil Bank, McCarthy admitted he was embarrassed by the performance of his team, adding: "If the club want to sack me, so be it, and if the fans are that sick of me then that makes life difficult for me at every game."

However, it would appear Ipswich have no plans to dispense with the former Republic of Ireland head coach, Milne claiming that instead of sacking they intend to back him in the transfer market. "As usual Mick had been honest in his after match comments and I have nothing to add to that regarding the game. I would add that over the last few days we have added players to the squad and we have bids in for others," he told BBC Radio Suffolk.

"So in these difficult times we would ask our fans to stay with Mick and the boys as we make improvements to the squad and get our injured players match fit, as our aim is to return to winning entertaining football as we started to do against Blackburn."

Looks like the Poorman Road outfit might have a lot of "extractor" fans very soon. Great stuff, couldn't happen to a nicer team!!!!!.

Up the Super U's

Looks like we might just be playing them again next season!!!!

Durham_exile

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 554 viewsFruitbat

Comedy gold. They should repeat it on Dave ad-infinitem.
ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 00:13 - Jan 19 with 529 viewsnoah4x4

Think of all the fickle kids in Colchester schools that have just changed their allegiance, and we haven't even had to beat Ipshite to gain these brownie points.

Let's pray the U's ascendancy continues whilst Ipswich are hurting. Might even be the best thing to happen to the U's since our heroes of 1971. Yes we did make the Championship, but all the gloss of our victory over Ipshite at Layer Road was lost given our immediate relegation. But if we are on the way up as they decline.....
ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 14:10 - Jan 19 with 500 viewsMoor_Pinot

We may indeed play them next season Durham or Lincoln of course.

Having been laid up with (proper) flu the last 6 days I didn't know the replay result but I had recorded the game so having also avoided this message board I have just watched the game. I feel strangely better though not yet up to getting in the logs in -12 degrees. Mrs Pinault will stick to that.

All I would say is that I won't change my summwe view that the Cowleys should have been Mr Cowlings priority. Everything they've done has impressed everybody wherever that has been, Concord Rangers, Braintree and now look at the Imps. I am delighted McGreal has got us up the table playing decent stuff, I really am, but this flu will deteriorate if I read McCarthy has been replaced by the Cowleys!!

Happy 2017!r

Moor Pinot

Login to get fewer ads

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 19:37 - Jan 19 with 476 viewsdurham_exile

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 14:10 - Jan 19 by Moor_Pinot

We may indeed play them next season Durham or Lincoln of course.

Having been laid up with (proper) flu the last 6 days I didn't know the replay result but I had recorded the game so having also avoided this message board I have just watched the game. I feel strangely better though not yet up to getting in the logs in -12 degrees. Mrs Pinault will stick to that.

All I would say is that I won't change my summwe view that the Cowleys should have been Mr Cowlings priority. Everything they've done has impressed everybody wherever that has been, Concord Rangers, Braintree and now look at the Imps. I am delighted McGreal has got us up the table playing decent stuff, I really am, but this flu will deteriorate if I read McCarthy has been replaced by the Cowleys!!

Happy 2017!r

Pinault noir - sorry to hear you have been laid low but at least you will have been heartened by the Poorman Road debacle.

I am looking forward to St James' Park on Saturday which should be an intriguing game.

JM has certainly turned things around and the Super U's are playing good football. The result on Saturday will go a long way to confirming the U's play off or promotion credentials.

The main thing is maintaining that unbeaten run but three points will be very welcome.

Take care.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

ipswich were a sack of shite tonight on 14:33 - Jan 20 with 438 viewsLeadbelly

Is there ever a night when they aren't?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024