Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very understrength Southampton. 17:55 - Jan 28 with 2144 viewsJackBishop

Puel obviously saving them for the trip to the mighty Swans. Already 2 - 0 down after 22 mins. Shame, wanted them knackered.
Very understrength Southampton. on 18:10 - Jan 28 with 2089 viewsaberhugh

Usually don't do very well against Southampton.
Very understrength Southampton. on 18:33 - Jan 28 with 1974 viewsmorristonboy

Very understrength Southampton. on 18:10 - Jan 28 by aberhugh

Usually don't do very well against Southampton.

Really need the win against them. We would then have 3 wins in the last 4 games.
Very understrength Southampton. on 18:42 - Jan 28 with 1922 viewsSwan91

Pretty much have a team of youngsters out there don't they ?
Very understrength Southampton. on 19:35 - Jan 28 with 1767 viewsFireboy

Could they get a charge for fielding an under strength team? Devaluing the FA cup
Very understrength Southampton. on 20:01 - Jan 28 with 1674 viewsoldcob

Very understrength Southampton. on 19:35 - Jan 28 by Fireboy

Could they get a charge for fielding an under strength team? Devaluing the FA cup

They'd have to charge a lot more clubs than Southampton.
Very understrength Southampton. on 20:03 - Jan 28 with 1660 viewsJackfath

Shows how pathetic the importance of the FA cup has become despite what the BBC try to tell us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:05 - Jan 28 with 1652 viewsmorningstar

Very understrength Southampton. on 19:35 - Jan 28 by Fireboy

Nope. I believe those days are in the past. In cup games, as long as the player is registered to the club then he can play. As for Premier league games, you can play any combination of the 25 players that are registered to play in the competition no matter how weak that team may seem to be.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:20 - Jan 28 with 1592 viewsFireboy

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:03 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

Shows how pathetic the importance of the FA cup has become despite what the BBC try to tell us.

This^

Goes to show when I honestly couldnt remember who won last year until I saw some pics on the bbc when they were advertising it
Login to get fewer ads

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:21 - Jan 28 with 1586 viewsmorningstar

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:03 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

I may have said this before, but when i was off work long term last year, i started watching old 70's big match/match of the day clips on youtube from when i was a kid. It brought me back to the FA cup finals from the same era and i named in my head every cup final of the 70's, who played and what the score was. I then realised i couldn't remember who played in the last final back in May! Sorry but the competition is dead. Very sad mind, but there you go.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 20:24]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:23 - Jan 28 with 1567 viewsJackfath

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:21 - Jan 28 by morningstar

I may have said this before, but when i was off work long term last year, i started watching old 70's big match/match of the day clips on youtube from when i was a kid. It brought me back to the FA cup finals from the same era and i named in my head every cup final of the 70's, who played and what the score was. I then realised i couldn't remember who played in the last final back in May! Sorry but the competition is dead. Very sad mind, but there you go.

I think every male over the age of 30 who has an interest in football would tell you the same thing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Very understrength Southampton. on 20:23 - Jan 28 with 1567 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd take a point against them on Tuesday. Happily. As long as we can build up a POINTS run. That's what's important.
Very understrength Southampton. on 20:28 - Jan 28 with 1541 viewsmonmouth

It was almost as big as the league then just about, could argue more glamorous; the final was the biggest day of the calendar. Something else the PL and Sky have pretty much destroyed with their greed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Very understrength Southampton. on 00:18 - Jan 29 with 1317 viewsLoyal

This loads.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024