Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An open letter to WessieHomesPete 15:00 - Feb 3 with 446 viewsgerry_us

Please don't personal message me again. Anything you wish to say to me can be done through this board or not at all. I found your recent posts and latest message to be personally insulting but also sad in the extreme, hence I have copied it below.
You wrote "What is your problem, Gerry?

You're coming across as a weird caricature .. You have some vendetta and I don't get it.
Norwich is treating me royally. Braintree want to give me a full season ticket. Stanway Rovers want me to attend and write about em.
Norwich is already spending about £1000 for hotel and tickets.
You do understand that there are actually clubs that want me and invite me.
Keep attacking me. It comes across as petty.
I can always re-register under another username, brother.
P." Unquote.

The fact that you have been invited to Stanway Rovers is mighty impressive. Hope you will mention my playing career with them!
If you have all these clubs holding out their hands to you why do you persist in posting to a site that is relevant only to the U's who you obviously hate so much?
I do not have a vendetta with you. I also do not regret the many hundreds of miles detour to visit you in Des Moines, Iowa. We were two guys in the US with a common interest. Regrettably the IowaPete that I met then is far removed from the WessieHomesPete of today.
Yes, you have had your share of heartache but no more than any other posters on this site, and that includes me recently. I choose not to post in these circumstances.
As far as your aborted trip to Scunthorpe match you just didn't turn up...despite my arrangements to pick you up, provide you with accommodation and a return trip to Essex.
Your continued diatribe on virtually anything and anybody has now become tiresome in the extreme. Even your posts about leaving the board are followed by numerous unrelated posts. What do you actually mean by "I am leaving this board for good?"
You have single handedly reduced the "Usual" board to a site that nobody now enjoys. What happened to the likeable IowaPete and the Usual board of ten years back?
I have no doubt that I will receive back the normal insults from you as usual but will be interested to see if fellow posters share my frustration of you ruining what has been in the past a unique and amiable board which regrettably it no longer is in my view.
I have posted very little over the past months since our last spat and will probably post even less in the future. Maybe you will have to find someone else to vent your insults.
An open letter to WessieHomesPete on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 441 viewsWessiehomesPete

Ok.

You had your say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024