Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has ANY player left us and done well? 17:49 - Feb 19 with 5630 viewsshenleymun

Just been talking to the GF about this (having just realised that Danny Graham still exists) but she asked me to shut up so now I am bringing it here.

Has any player left us and genuinely succeeded at a bigger club since we won promotion?

Only one I can think of who could begin to argue it is Ben, and he is at best a first team squad member not a first teamer at Spurs.

Wilf, Scotty, Caulker, Borini, de Guzman - moved to genuinely bigger clubs (Spurs in Caulkers case!) and failed

Doris, Pratley, Vorm, Shelvey, Graham - moved sideways then downwards

Have I forgotten someone?

No cracks about Taylor or Rory Donnelly please.

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 12:17 - Feb 20 with 1418 viewsLeonWasGod

Chico? A league winner after he left us and qualified for the Champions League 2 years running. And doesn't have to put up with sh*tty wet winters, which has to be an improvement.
Has ANY player left us and done well? on 13:49 - Feb 20 with 1323 viewsEasternJack

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 12:17 - Feb 20 by LeonWasGod

Chico? A league winner after he left us and qualified for the Champions League 2 years running. And doesn't have to put up with sh*tty wet winters, which has to be an improvement.

Yes, but try bricking gingers with a handful of sand.

Swings and roundabouts.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 22:49 - Feb 21 with 1122 viewsshenleymun

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 13:49 - Feb 20 by EasternJack

Yes, but try bricking gingers with a handful of sand.

Swings and roundabouts.

Re Chico -
What's this "Champions league two years running" stuff?
He's in Qatar isn't he??

Ben & Ash may be happy with the cash but "succeeded at a higher level"? I think not. Ditto Joey.

Someone sometime will pop up on telly winning the champions league and we will say Ooh look it's Itay or whoever but it ain't got anywhere near happening yet
Has ANY player left us and done well? on 06:19 - Feb 22 with 1068 viewsE20Jack

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 22:49 - Feb 21 by shenleymun

Re Chico -
What's this "Champions league two years running" stuff?
He's in Qatar isn't he??

Ben & Ash may be happy with the cash but "succeeded at a higher level"? I think not. Ditto Joey.

Someone sometime will pop up on telly winning the champions league and we will say Ooh look it's Itay or whoever but it ain't got anywhere near happening yet

Joe Allen is currently the top league goal scorer for a top half Premier League side, and prior to that for Liverpool he played Champions League football against the likes of Real Madrid and played 33 games in the season they finished 2nd in the Premier League. Ashley Williams is the starting center back for Everton who sit 7th in the Premier League in a side with the 4th best devensive record.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 06:39 - Feb 22 with 1058 viewsJackanapes

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 18:47 - Feb 19 by Jack_Kass

Nathan Dyer

Ha ha. Yup. Cant argue with that.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Has ANY player left us and done well? on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 958 viewswhiterock

I remember Alan Curtis telling the story of when he played for Cardiff at Ninian Park against the Swans, all 4 sides were boo'ing him, he got home that evening and was feeling a bit down and the phone rang, it was Nigel 'speedy' Stevenson saying that Cardiff had been in touch and wanted him to sign, he asked Curt what it was like, Brilliant was the instant response
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024