Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranieri 19:49 - Feb 23 with 3058 viewsDaleFan7

Sacked! Football is a fickle game!
Ranieri on 20:04 - Feb 23 with 3011 viewsDaley_Lama

Ridiculous.

Poll: DF in or out

Ranieri on 20:09 - Feb 23 with 2980 viewsD_Alien

Insane

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ranieri on 20:09 - Feb 23 with 2979 viewsSaxonDale

What a disgrace. I hope Leicester get relegated this season- and then again a few more times.
Ranieri on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 2955 viewsFrog

The dreaded vote of confidence last week.
Ranieri on 20:14 - Feb 23 with 2944 viewsColDale

There's been something rotten at Leicester all season. Don't think much of it is down to Ranieri but the success has turned everything successful about them sour. He doesn't deserve this but they've been shocking in recent weeks and with no intervention, they were going down. They can't change the players, so the only option left is to change the manager.

It's modern day football, and some Premiership teams look to change their manager at this time each year just for that boost that it brings.

Last night was one of the most sided games I've seen in recent years. Sevilla were stunning, and I've never seen a scoreline flatter a losing side as much as that. Bizarrely, that goal last night brought them more hope than any league game has done this year.
Ranieri on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 2926 viewsToffeemanc

Absolutely ridiculous decision. Just proves that the premiershit is all about the money. Businesses not football clubs.
I just really hope the day never comes when Dale have foreign owners.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 20:17]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Ranieri on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 2838 views_dezzy

F*&^%$g ridiculous, He should of been given the freedom of the city.

KHBA

Ranieri on 21:00 - Feb 23 with 2797 viewsfrenzied

Next Arsenal manager should Wenger move on at end of season?
Login to get fewer ads

Ranieri on 21:37 - Feb 23 with 2706 viewsleicesterdale

Can't believe this either. For sure, the team is a pale shadow of it's former self from last year, and something needed to be done. But surely something could have been done to have moved him sideways in to another role in the club, to have respected the legendary status which he has become.
Great shame!
Ranieri on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 2682 viewssykeboy

Fingers crossed they go for Zola given the great job he's doing at Brum
Ranieri on 21:46 - Feb 23 with 2681 viewsboromat

Crazy decision. I think the problem has been keeping hold of their big players barre Kante. They should have done a Southampton if they wanted to go and the bids were there they should have sold and rebuilt. The players haven't turned up this year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ranieri on 22:06 - Feb 23 with 2629 viewsCanaDale

Yet they're doing so well in europe. An absolute joke of a decision, sadly there is no room for sentement in big business, but for what he acheived, Ranieri should have had a job there for as long as he wanted it, not to be fired less than a season after winning the title! They were running on adrenaline last season, they havent had any momentum in the league from the start, merely reverting to type.
Ranieri on 05:36 - Feb 24 with 2436 viewsShun

Ranieri on 21:37 - Feb 23 by leicesterdale

Can't believe this either. For sure, the team is a pale shadow of it's former self from last year, and something needed to be done. But surely something could have been done to have moved him sideways in to another role in the club, to have respected the legendary status which he has become.
Great shame!

I'd be intrigued to know the reaction of the locals to this news over the coming days, LD.
Ranieri on 20:07 - Feb 24 with 2142 viewspioneer

What are the owners supposed to do?

This is not a blip in form but a prolonged slump. They are the worst performing team in the league and headed for relegation...all presided over by the manager. the owners are not going to risk losing mega millions as a result of relegation.

Yes he deserves the freedom of the city of Leicester and he will probably get it...but that wont save Leicester from Relegation.

Maybe Gary Lineker will use his millions to buy out the owners and reinstate Ranieri risking his own wealth instead of somebody else's...if he does that I'll watch Dales next game in my underpants.

This is a business and if what worked in the past isnt working now you have to move on and fix it.

He is a lovely bloke and achieved a miracle but this isnt the first time he has been sacked from clubs who wre grossly underperforming.
Ranieri on 03:25 - Feb 28 with 1968 viewspioneer

early days and one win doesnt 'make a summer' but it looks like back to basics and the end of tinkering worked. Might even be in time to rescue the Champions league run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024