Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread 13:30 - Feb 28 with 7091 viewsJackieMoon

Quarter Final of the PL International Cup tonight at the Liberty Kick-off 7pm.

Decent crowd expected? Anyone going along?
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 01:13 - Mar 1 with 2340 viewsWanderer

Wonderful result boys, well done to all involved and especially Adam King enjoy it!
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 01:49 - Mar 1 with 2308 viewsBanosswan

https://www.premierleague.com/news/58754

Read this article to see the calibre of teams we're competing against/winning against.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 05:49 - Mar 1 with 2229 viewsLoyal

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 01:49 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

https://www.premierleague.com/news/58754

Read this article to see the calibre of teams we're competing against/winning against.

Don't worry someone will be along shortly to put a negative slant on the victory, tournament etc ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 07:58 - Mar 1 with 2098 viewsandypitt56

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 05:49 - Mar 1 by Loyal

Don't worry someone will be along shortly to put a negative slant on the victory, tournament etc ...

How are the prem 2 teams chosen?
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 1972 viewsJackieMoon

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

Why aren't local boys Roberts and Rodon starting ?
Surely its the sort of game to get them into ?

Only local player is Davies.

They are obviously deemed not to be as good as counterparts, irrelevant of their locality. Tyler Reid must be rated better than Roberts, however, it is disappointing to see Van der Hoorn play in this game, waste of a strip he is.

Great result regardless
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 11:18 - Mar 1 with 1865 viewstrampie

Great result

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 11:47 - Mar 1 with 1829 viewsGaz_M

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

Why aren't local boys Roberts and Rodon starting ?
Surely its the sort of game to get them into ?

Only local player is Davies.

I know you've got an agenda against the fantastically performing youth sides and the excellent set up we've now go in place, but you're being a bit of a plonker here pal.

Rodon and Roberts have featured regularly. The fact they didn't start this one game is meaningless. ROtation in the youth teams is expected and sensible.
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 12:12 - Mar 1 with 1806 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gore, Ollie, Davies, Zabret & King played really well and all the rest played well.
What a comeback after losing 4:0.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 1 with 1568 viewsLandore_Jack

Home to FC Porto in the next round.

#backtojack

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 18:51 - Mar 1 with 1544 viewsBanosswan

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 1 by Landore_Jack

Home to FC Porto in the next round.

Who beat man u 2-0. On the other side of the draw Norwich beat Zagreb 6-0, we drew 0-0 with Zagreb in the group.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 1 with 1511 viewswhiterock

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 18:51 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

Who beat man u 2-0. On the other side of the draw Norwich beat Zagreb 6-0, we drew 0-0 with Zagreb in the group.

Lot of two'ing and fro'ing, lots of different completions, for instance, we beat Norwich last week in PL2
Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 19:20 - Mar 1 with 1507 viewsBanosswan

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 1 by whiterock

Lot of two'ing and fro'ing, lots of different completions, for instance, we beat Norwich last week in PL2

2-0

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 1 with 1422 viewsOldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-under-23s-porto-int

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 08:01 - Mar 2 with 1240 viewsEasternJack

Swansea U23 vs Hertha Berlin Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 28 by dailew

Just noticed Swansea have more than 3 times as many twitter followers than Cardiff.

Don't they have twitter in Malaysia?

They'd have twice as many if they still played in red

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024