Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Zone at the Liberty 14:29 - Mar 15 with 6917 viewsstevethejack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-launch-jacks-zone-l

Not bad.
Jack Zone at the Liberty on 12:02 - Mar 16 with 1688 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 10:38 - Mar 16 by Vetchfielder

Uh ? Have I understood what you've said there?
Are you saying he/we paid extra n££££ for a more elaborate advertising board system on the off chance that we got into Europe at a later date ?

To be honest I couldn't fully understand what he said either..........do you think he's related to ??????

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 15:17 - Mar 16 with 1575 viewsVetchfielder

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 12:02 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

To be honest I couldn't fully understand what he said either..........do you think he's related to ??????

Well there's not many that would know that

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 20:56 - Mar 16 with 1459 viewsxmastree

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 10:38 - Mar 16 by Vetchfielder

Uh ? Have I understood what you've said there?
Are you saying he/we paid extra n££££ for a more elaborate advertising board system on the off chance that we got into Europe at a later date ?

Where did i say they paid extra money ?.
I beleive that a 3rd party company paid for the crowd facing. Why? Because they get to sell the adverts on it and pay the club a percentage. The club therefore gets an enhanced system that adheres to eufa regulations and some revenue for nothing.

And no im not related to directors or shareholders. How many times do i have to say that .
Jack Zone at the Liberty on 21:17 - Mar 16 with 1420 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 20:56 - Mar 16 by xmastree

I beleive that a 3rd party company paid for the crowd facing. Why? Because they get to sell the adverts on it and pay the club a percentage. The club therefore gets an enhanced system that adheres to eufa regulations and some revenue for nothing.

And no im not related to directors or shareholders. How many times do i have to say that .

So it's nothing to do with "Enhancing the match day experience" then ?

The bottom line is, for a bit of loose change in the grand scheme of things, some think that forcing fans to look at adverts for a few local curry houses and such during the game is a good idea.

Patti Raj and the rest of them can go f*ck themselves, they won't be having my custom, and I know a few others that feel the same.

Hello

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 1262 viewsVetchfielder

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 20:56 - Mar 16 by xmastree

Apologies, you are right, you didn't say they paid extra money. That was me (badly) reading between the lines because I didn't understand what was written.

OK, so do you know what the % split is of revenue between the club and the 3rd party company and also roughly how much money it generates per year ?

Irrespective of the above I agree with Flashberry that they should never have been installed anyway due to their "over-obtrusiveness".

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jack Zone at the Liberty (n/t) on 12:41 - Mar 17 with 1232 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 12:15 - Mar 17 by Vetchfielder

Apologies, you are right, you didn't say they paid extra money. That was me (badly) reading between the lines because I didn't understand what was written.

OK, so do you know what the % split is of revenue between the club and the 3rd party company and also roughly how much money it generates per year ?

Irrespective of the above I agree with Flashberry that they should never have been installed anyway due to their "over-obtrusiveness".

Just to remind everyone how the crowd facing Led boards "Enhance the match day experience"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24p8jp_new-led-signage-at-the-liberty-stadium-
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 12:50]

Hello

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 13:04 - Mar 17 with 1191 viewshobo

Didn't Parlay come up with this idea a few years ago and was roundly mocked by all on here?

It just shows how some put feuds ahead of progress
Jack Zone at the Liberty on 15:43 - Mar 17 with 1143 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 13:04 - Mar 17 by hobo

Didn't Parlay come up with this idea a few years ago and was roundly mocked by all on here?

It just shows how some put feuds ahead of progress

Progress....f*cking progress........you call this progress.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 18:40 - Mar 17 with 1057 viewsLeonWasGod

They're going to to modify it next year based on feedback. But I can give them some feedforward now - please serve some decent beer rather than the rubbish in the ground. Do a deal with a local company like Boss or Gower or Tomos Watkin and get some modern beers in there and you'll get people in earlier, whilst also supporting a local company.
Jack Zone at the Liberty on 19:31 - Mar 17 with 1038 viewsxmastree

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 12:15 - Mar 17 by Vetchfielder

I'm not sure on what the split is sorry. Value to club around a million pounds over 5 years. This value would be alot more if they hadn't put these in should they have reached europe. Why? Because they would have had to pay to bring in LED to adhere to eufa spec. Its called trying to future proof apparently.

As for the other person saying he wont eat at the restaurants advertising. Why ?? Its hardly their fault. All they did was pay for advertising. How nieve.
Jack Zone at the Liberty on 19:44 - Mar 17 with 1021 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Zone at the Liberty on 19:31 - Mar 17 by xmastree

I'm not sure on what the split is sorry. Value to club around a million pounds over 5 years. This value would be alot more if they hadn't put these in should they have reached europe. Why? Because they would have had to pay to bring in LED to adhere to eufa spec. Its called trying to future proof apparently.

As for the other person saying he wont eat at the restaurants advertising. Why ?? Its hardly their fault. All they did was pay for advertising. How nieve.

Naive ? for not buying from a company that annoys me every other week during the season.

And what the hell are you on about "LED to adhere to eufa spec" that's for normal LED advertising boards, the crowd facing ones are an optional extra for clubs that put a £ before fans, furthermore I'd dispute the 1 £ million profit over 5 years as well.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024