Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BRYN AND BILL FOOTBALL SHOW (NO 19) WITH TOM EASTMAN. 14:19 - Apr 28 with 937 viewsBrynandBill

The new Bryn and Bill Football Show (no 19) is ready for your enjoyment on our mix cloud catch up service. Just click the following link to have a listen.

https://www.mixcloud.com/brynandbill/ Click on episode 19.

It was a full house on the night with the studio is bursting with Real Football Radio. Have a listen:

- Tom Eastman plays us his favourite song to get married to, and explains what it’s like to be in that back row defending for Colchester United. Hear what it’s like to get feedback from Roy Kean. Marvel at how Tom treads in the dangerous waters of comparing Big George and Magnus.

- Ian tells us how Boots 2 Africa has worked with Kenyan children to establish a real football initiative that can support and help those who need their support.

- Anthony recalls his Top 5 Football Books, yet he seems to have forgotten 'They Used to Play on Grass' by Terry Venables - thankfully he is a True Lover of Time, and he keeps us abreast of all existential time issue.

And Mole a loyal Wivenhoe fan speaks from his heart to reflect on The Dragons poor season, and sets out his hopes for better things to come.

All this and the best music too...because this is Real Football Radio

Can I also add remind you about ‘Your Community Sport Show’. Bill and our friend Iain's new show is on Colne Radio every other Thursday evening from 8.00pm, the very first show is available now for you to listen to ‘on demand’ at www.mixcloud.com/YCSScolneradio

Our other important news is that the station is now broadcasting LIVE on 106.6FM in the North East Essex area, as finally we become an FM station! So now you can join us in your car, in your kitchen, and even in your bathroom!

So make it a date EVERY week, Thursday at 8.00pm on Colne Radio

Social Media

FaceBook https://m.facebook.com/brynandbill/
Twitter @BrynandBill or @ColUBryn

FlipBoard http://flip.it/-tIrTT

Regards @brynandbill @ColUBryn
NEW BRYN AND BILL FOOTBALL SHOW (NO 19) WITH TOM EASTMAN. on 21:03 - Apr 28 with 930 viewswessex_exile

Excellent stuff as ever chaps - I was initially surprised that Tony Cascarino's brilliant (auto)biography "Full Time" wasn't on the list, but had to remind myself you were talking about football fiction. Bit of a grey area for "The Damned United", but can see the difference (and it too is an excellent read - sorry Whales).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

NEW BRYN AND BILL FOOTBALL SHOW (NO 19) WITH TOM EASTMAN. on 07:48 - May 6 with 882 viewsBrynandBill

NEW BRYN AND BILL FOOTBALL SHOW (NO 19) WITH TOM EASTMAN. on 21:03 - Apr 28 by wessex_exile

Excellent stuff as ever chaps - I was initially surprised that Tony Cascarino's brilliant (auto)biography "Full Time" wasn't on the list, but had to remind myself you were talking about football fiction. Bit of a grey area for "The Damned United", but can see the difference (and it too is an excellent read - sorry Whales).

You are quite right the theme in the show no 19 was fiction but fear not Anthony will be back next season. We will be doing the best non-fiction football books ever and the best football films ever. When we broadcast Anthony's views if you don't agree we could have a good old barney on the message board, you could tweet in or even come on the show for a right of reply if he doesn't include Cascarino!

Thanks so much for the feedback it's always good to know whether people like what we do as we speak into our mics in our empty little studio!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024