Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mikael Mandron 15:37 - Jul 21 with 903 viewsmfb_cufc

We have signed a striker!

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2017/july/us-flash-mikael-signs-up/
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 15:38]

mfb

Mikael Mandron on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 881 viewsFruitbat

Know nothing whatsoever about him but I'm guessing he's better than Steve Germain or Joel Thomas. Third time line lucky in the French striker department.
Mikael Mandron on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 851 viewsdurham_exile

Mikael Mandron on 16:26 - Jul 21 by Fruitbat

Know nothing whatsoever about him but I'm guessing he's better than Steve Germain or Joel Thomas. Third time line lucky in the French striker department.

Pleased about the signing, where does this leave Kurtis Guthrie who is still not fit but it would be unlikely to see both Mandron and Guthrie in the forward line on Aug 5th.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mikael Mandron on 20:23 - Jul 21 with 821 viewsoxfcolu

This could be a shrewd move for a player with a lot of potential who hasn't been given the opportunity. A bit like Bonne, durham. Ha ha.
Mikael Mandron on 08:07 - Jul 22 with 765 viewsLeadbelly

Mikael Mandron on 20:23 - Jul 21 by oxfcolu

This could be a shrewd move for a player with a lot of potential who hasn't been given the opportunity. A bit like Bonne, durham. Ha ha.

Lots of potential is what everyone is saying. That's the best that could be said because he's done very little in terms of actual production in his career so far.

Comments in the Wigan press along the lines of "struggled to force his way into a team desperate for goals" do not suggest he was League 1 standard. Let's hope he finds his feet, and head, in League 2.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 9:12]

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Mikael Mandron on 10:53 - Jul 22 with 731 viewsbwildered

I shall say this only once, must have spelt it incorrect - should read Kylian Mbappe or have we signed some Bond villain .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024