Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wynter Joins Maidstone 16:40 - Aug 4 with 2169 viewsDaniel

Confirmed on the club's site. https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2017/august/wynter-moves-on/

Does and doesn't suprise me. Like Bonne, he had limited chances, but not a move i'd've expected on the eve on the season.
Wynter Joins Maidstone on 17:07 - Aug 4 with 2151 viewsbwildered

Wynter never could claim a first team place on his return from Pompey and played his best football during his previous loan spell . The best for both parties.
It is reported the club is looking for a loanee, and with Prosser and Kent still unavailable presume a centre half is on the shopping list .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Wynter Joins Maidstone on 17:36 - Aug 4 with 2143 viewsLeadbelly

Would agree with Daniel. The timing is probably the biggest surprise, particularly as we now look very thin at the back.

At most clubs this would signal the arrival of a far better replacement. Why do I feel the signing of another young and untested player is more likely? Especially if it is a loanee.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Wynter Joins Maidstone on 20:52 - Aug 4 with 2095 viewsnoah4x4

Odd how centre back Magnus Okuoghae joins Maidstone United at the end of last season; then (ex U's) centre back Kevin Lokko leaves Maidstone for Stevenage; but immediately goes on loan to Dagenham (which ironically, Okunghae had just left). Then Maidstone sign ex U's centre back Wynter.

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel...
...never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel...
Like a snow ball down a mountain , and now Wynters left us too,
Lokko we have today, Eastman, Kent, Kpekawa (who?)...

(With apologies to Alan Bergman and Michel Jean Legrand).
Wynter Joins Maidstone on 11:39 - Aug 5 with 2032 viewsbwildered

Windmills in your mind are still working Noah ! Ever though of solar power ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024