Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One question university survey on our use of screens 11:27 - Aug 21 with 1995 viewstheacademic

Dear all,

I am looking at our use of electronic devices and I have created a simple one question survey that I am hoping you can spare two minutes to share your views:

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/screen-society-3

Thanks in advance.
One question university survey on our use of screens on 11:47 - Aug 21 with 1969 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Can you and your chums all stop what you're doing and donate two minutes of your wages to the following list below, please feel free to divide as you see fit:

- Stan Bowles benefit
- Grenfell Tower
- Tiger FC (our team for kids with Downs Syndrome)

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

One question university survey on our use of screens on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 1938 viewsTonto

One question university survey on our use of screens on 11:47 - Aug 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Can you and your chums all stop what you're doing and donate two minutes of your wages to the following list below, please feel free to divide as you see fit:

- Stan Bowles benefit
- Grenfell Tower
- Tiger FC (our team for kids with Downs Syndrome)

if he is a student he doesn't make any wages...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

One question university survey on our use of screens on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 1912 viewsFDC

One question university survey on our use of screens on 12:33 - Aug 21 by Tonto

Or if he's a salaried researcher tbh...
One question university survey on our use of screens on 17:11 - Aug 21 with 1847 viewsPlanetHonneywood

One question university survey on our use of screens on 12:33 - Aug 21 by Tonto

It's August; how many students or university courses do you know of, that 'study' in August? The first post to this fine and noble community from 'theacademic', was also during an August, back in 2013 and every post since, is seeking our collective thoughts!

Ask yourself this, does 'theacademic' care about QPR? Where was 'theacademic' when we were dumped out of the FA Cup by Vauxhall Corsa in 2002? Did 'theacademic' put into the bucket when it was being passed around when we hadn't a pot to piss in?

I'm going to just put it out there and suggest 'theacademic' is not a poor, penniless noodle hotpot eating student, fueled on snakebites and red bull! Rather, I am going to suggest 'theacademic' is a FTSE-100 corporate stooge, earning Neymaresque mega bucks to carry out some fancy-schmancy highfalutin research; which, I hasten to add, is designed to provide justification for tactics that will eventually give ammo to those seeking to loosen hard-earned from your wallet for something you don't need Brother!

In any event, even if s/he is a student, it doesn't prevent them from donating to a charity and before this board rushes to point out the obvious biblical support for this notion, you may care to refresh your memory of Luke 21:1-4 from the New King James Bible.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

One question university survey on our use of screens on 07:19 - Aug 22 with 1772 viewsFDC

One question university survey on our use of screens on 17:11 - Aug 21 by PlanetHonneywood

It's August; how many students or university courses do you know of, that 'study' in August? The first post to this fine and noble community from 'theacademic', was also during an August, back in 2013 and every post since, is seeking our collective thoughts!

Ask yourself this, does 'theacademic' care about QPR? Where was 'theacademic' when we were dumped out of the FA Cup by Vauxhall Corsa in 2002? Did 'theacademic' put into the bucket when it was being passed around when we hadn't a pot to piss in?

I'm going to just put it out there and suggest 'theacademic' is not a poor, penniless noodle hotpot eating student, fueled on snakebites and red bull! Rather, I am going to suggest 'theacademic' is a FTSE-100 corporate stooge, earning Neymaresque mega bucks to carry out some fancy-schmancy highfalutin research; which, I hasten to add, is designed to provide justification for tactics that will eventually give ammo to those seeking to loosen hard-earned from your wallet for something you don't need Brother!

In any event, even if s/he is a student, it doesn't prevent them from donating to a charity and before this board rushes to point out the obvious biblical support for this notion, you may care to refresh your memory of Luke 21:1-4 from the New King James Bible.

One question university survey on our use of screens on 07:40 - Aug 22 with 1758 viewssmegma

Two minutes to answer a one question survey???

Did you mean two seconds to answer? Foxtrot Oscar.
One question university survey on our use of screens on 07:59 - Aug 22 with 1747 viewsaston_hoop

I answered the question incorrectly. take that big business.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

One question university survey on our use of screens on 08:37 - Aug 22 with 1720 viewss1cRanger

I remember when I was at university and strapped for cash - Clive gave me his password for QPR world so I could listen to the games in my university digs. Will always remember that and have great thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024