Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is the club always so slow? 13:22 - Oct 20 with 1280 viewsLeadbelly

http://www.oxfordcityfc.co.uk/news/further-details-fa-cup-colchester-a-2043466.h

Oxford City fans know what's happening but the only information coming from Col U is hospitality details. How long does it actually take to put tickets on sale?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Why is the club always so slow? on 13:44 - Oct 20 with 1275 viewsgerry_us

Perhaps they don't yet believe we have actually made it to the 1st round proper of the FA Cup
Why is the club always so slow? on 16:26 - Oct 20 with 1253 viewsbwildered

More to organise when home club, eg catering and security availability details to be arranged .
Let's hope they do not leave STH 24hrs to claim seats has previously eg Aston Villa .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Why is the club always so slow? on 10:34 - Oct 22 with 1202 viewsBlueStripes

Does anyone seriously believe more than about 2000 will bother turning out for this? The South stand will probably be shut anyway.
Why is the club always so slow? on 10:04 - Oct 23 with 1171 viewsLeadbelly

Why is the club always so slow? on 10:34 - Oct 22 by BlueStripes

Does anyone seriously believe more than about 2000 will bother turning out for this? The South stand will probably be shut anyway.

West stand only for Us fans and ST holders in there won't be able to guarantee their own seats.

Why is the club always so slow? on 16:54 - Nov 3 with 1077 viewsLeadbelly

Out of interest, who is going tomorrow? My four drinking buddies and me all decided against once the club announced the south stand would be shut and there is plenty of negative comment on the OWS. I also have friends in the west stand who aren't going because they couldn't buy their usual seats.

Would opening the south stand really have cost the club more than closing it? I doubt it very much. Yet another crap decision that has upset a lot of people and was entirely avoidable. Well done all concerned.

Why is the club always so slow? on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1067 viewsnoah4x4

Me and my regular group of pals is attending, but all looking forward most to our standard ritual of breakfast; beer; banter; bus; match; bus; beer; banter; bus; bed (with greatest emphasis on things starting with B).

Even the U's can lose this one. I predict 6-0.
Why is the club always so slow? on 23:29 - Nov 3 with 1044 viewsmfb_cufc

I will be there. I usually sit in the South, but personally I don't have a problem sitting in the West, as it is the only time you don't have to pay an excessive price to sit there, to see a first team game. I know the Chuckaturd is another opportunity, but I wouldn't watch that even if it was being played in my back garden.

mfb

Why is the club always so slow? on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 1006 viewsbwildered

Intresting sitting in W7 today , showed up no passion, desire or tactical awareness from the bench or on the field .
Classic example of thinking all we needed to do was turn up, despite the pre media hype .
Learn to do your talking after games , not before.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024