Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOAH - shock leader - question time ! 15:56 - Nov 19 with 970 viewsTheHappyGooner

Hello Noah,

You are the shock leader of the Happy League .

In your history you have hardly made a dent .

A couple of promotions including a div 1 title last year and a European cup.

Never a sniff before among the big boys

What is happening ?

Questions

Do you believe you can win it this year ?

Would a top 3 finish satisfy you ?

Are you a fan of bananas ?

Cheers
TheHappyGooner aka Mr Happy

[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 15:58]

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 943 viewsnoah4x4

Mr Happy, it is all about the evaluation of sound statistics that differ between the Football League division's. I used a formulaic system when I have repeatedly won the prediction league Division One by margins that would have seen me top the Premier Division. But I foolishly changed it in the Premier and hence got relegated. I believe MFB_CUFC adopts a similar approach.

I am now sticking to past proven formula. Catch me if you can. Please send £100 to my in-box and I will reveal the secret....
NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 23:23 - Nov 19 with 935 viewsTheHappyGooner

NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 21:41 - Nov 19 by noah4x4

Mr Happy, it is all about the evaluation of sound statistics that differ between the Football League division's. I used a formulaic system when I have repeatedly won the prediction league Division One by margins that would have seen me top the Premier Division. But I foolishly changed it in the Premier and hence got relegated. I believe MFB_CUFC adopts a similar approach.

I am now sticking to past proven formula. Catch me if you can. Please send £100 to my in-box and I will reveal the secret....

Lol

Good answer !

I wish you well.

You can obviously take or leave bananas

NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 11:02 - Dec 17 with 853 viewsTheHappyGooner

NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 21:41 - Nov 19 by noah4x4

To win the prem takes skill and longevity
Your lead has been massively cut - can you handle that sort of pressure.

I say No

Just my opinion

NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 19:01 - Dec 19 with 822 viewsnoah4x4

Longevity?
My Granny lived to age 105. Her children....
My Mum to 93
Aunt Flo 96
Aunt Edith 97
Uncle Bert is 98 and still alive.
Longevity runs in the family. So hopefully there is plenty of time for many HGPL titles and for me to see Col United back in the Championship.

Skill?
I thrive on getting <results>. Less lucky with <scores>. Often seem to hit the post. But like Szmodics, it took me a long time to get to nine successful strikes. Now they are coming more easily. But there's MFB-CUFC? What a player to keep me on my toes.
NOAH - shock leader - question time ! on 23:23 - Dec 19 with 814 viewsTheHappyGooner

All well out - thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024