Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup Draw 16:12 - Dec 1 with 1480 viewsFruitbat

Alright, I know this is England so the chances of bollocksing it up are good but Belgium, Tunisia and Panama is a pretty benevolent draw. With one of Poland, Senegal, Colombia or Japan in the last 16 they really ought to make the quarters. Of course, thats when they lose to a good side.
World Cup Draw on 16:50 - Dec 1 with 1472 viewsdurham_exile

Fruitbat - I agree the draw is very favourable.

Brazil in the Quarter Finals and Germany in the Final!!!!!!!

Meanwhile Up the U's

Durham_exile

World Cup Draw on 17:34 - Dec 1 with 1466 viewsLeadbelly

Assuming we haven't been sent home before the quarter finals due to England thugs fighting with Russian thugs. Let's be honest, there is very little prospect of there being no aggro.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

World Cup Draw on 18:19 - Dec 2 with 1429 viewswessex_exile

World Cup Draw on 17:34 - Dec 1 by Leadbelly

Assuming we haven't been sent home before the quarter finals due to England thugs fighting with Russian thugs. Let's be honest, there is very little prospect of there being no aggro.

I watched a documentary a while back about the Russian firms - very scary. Anyone who travels looking for aggro will quickly find it, and very quickly regret it...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

World Cup Draw on 20:08 - Dec 2 with 1418 viewsLeadbelly

World Cup Draw on 18:19 - Dec 2 by wessex_exile

I watched a documentary a while back about the Russian firms - very scary. Anyone who travels looking for aggro will quickly find it, and very quickly regret it...

Probably the same documentary I saw. It seems your average Russian "firm" takes hooliganism somewhat more seriously than most. Hard training and discipline in preparation for mass brawls are preferred to a couple of hours drinking lager. There is also a strong nationalist/racist ethos so the arrival of lots of foreigners may well be just what the Russian hooligans have been waiting for.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 9:08]

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

World Cup Draw on 08:48 - Dec 3 with 1400 viewsbwildered

Who will be the first England player to unavailable to injury for the World Cup ?
How many points must England need to progress through the final group stage game ?
Which Premier League player will end England's involvement in the knock out stages ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024