Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO chalky.... 21:29 - Dec 3 with 3462 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42211677

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

FAO chalky.... on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 3440 views442Dale

Oh dear, oh dear.

Chalkster, plan yourself another visit to the Learning Tree.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FAO chalky.... on 23:34 - Dec 3 with 3351 viewskiwidale

FAO chalky.... on 21:40 - Dec 3 by 442Dale

Oh dear, oh dear.

Chalkster, plan yourself another visit to the Learning Tree.

Don't worry chalky money grows on trees in football just get Day in from Bury when it all goes tits up. Sven might even come back if Day takes over.

This is not the time for bickering.

FAO chalky.... on 17:17 - Dec 4 with 3140 viewschalkyncfc

Its a double edged sword,you want Notts to get promoted but to pay £40,000 a month in bonuses alone is staggering but it does maybe explain why this side that we have don't give up until the final whistle has been blown
Hardy states that he can sustain it until Notts get into the Championship, I doubt that we will get that far in the next five years at least,IF we get promoted then we will need new,better players to step up another level and I'm not sure Hardy would be willing to put his hands that far into his pocket,at least Trew isn't in charge anymore,he knew nothing about running a football club with quite bizzare signings of managers,it was if he wanted Notts to get relegated or something,if we do get promoted then at least it would have been done fairly this time
FAO chalky.... on 17:38 - Dec 4 with 3110 viewsBartRowou

FAO chalky.... on 17:17 - Dec 4 by chalkyncfc

Its a double edged sword,you want Notts to get promoted but to pay £40,000 a month in bonuses alone is staggering but it does maybe explain why this side that we have don't give up until the final whistle has been blown
Hardy states that he can sustain it until Notts get into the Championship, I doubt that we will get that far in the next five years at least,IF we get promoted then we will need new,better players to step up another level and I'm not sure Hardy would be willing to put his hands that far into his pocket,at least Trew isn't in charge anymore,he knew nothing about running a football club with quite bizzare signings of managers,it was if he wanted Notts to get relegated or something,if we do get promoted then at least it would have been done fairly this time

NF letting Grant and Yates stay for the rest of the season, Chalky.
Surely you've mellowed a bit towards the original reds?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

FAO chalky.... on 17:58 - Dec 4 with 3080 viewschalkyncfc

FAO chalky.... on 17:38 - Dec 4 by BartRowou

NF letting Grant and Yates stay for the rest of the season, Chalky.
Surely you've mellowed a bit towards the original reds?

I've plenty of Forest mates Bart and I'm not one of those saddos who refuse to even write 'Forest' on a football forum,you are our biggest rivals even though Derby is yours and I get pleasure from my mates reminding of whatever is this weeks excuse for Forest not being in the Premier League....

Shhhhh.... Don't mention that tinpot cup that you won in '80 though eh
FAO chalky.... on 18:49 - Dec 4 with 3006 viewsYadHoDale

If the alternative is Luton, I'd rather like Notts to win L2! Hopefully someone fairly inoffensive like Accy/Exeter/Newport can keep the twHatters down entirely, but this may be too much to hope for...
FAO chalky.... on 20:05 - Dec 4 with 2931 viewschalkyncfc

Bloody hell,you could get red carded on here by saying that you prefer Notts to go up rather than some other club
FAO chalky.... on 22:25 - Dec 4 with 2844 viewskiwidale

FAO chalky.... on 20:05 - Dec 4 by chalkyncfc

Bloody hell,you could get red carded on here by saying that you prefer Notts to go up rather than some other club

Don't worry Chalky its been noticed.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024