Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Window 11:07 - Dec 30 with 1596 viewsFruitbat

JMcG has already said he wants to add to the squad but that plyers will have to leave first so who follows Kabamba and Odelusi out?

I think Hanlan will go back and I also have a sneaking suspicion that the Reid loan won't be extended. I wonder also if Craig Slater, who appears to have slipped down the pecking order, might go in order to keep Comley although this would be a big mistake in my opinion.
Transfer Window on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 1567 viewsLeadbelly

In November McGreal said the club had already identified those players leaving and those he wanted to sign. A month later McGreal said he was reluctant to bring in new players for fear of disrupting the chemistry in the current squad. Now, apparently, we can only sign players if we can move on some of the current squad.

Based on the above you could argue that McGreal doesn't know what he wants. You could also argue that he spoke out of turn in November and is now "on message". You could also argue this is a feeble attempt to manage fan's expectations ahead of possible departures, especially if these include players many fans consider crucial to a sustained push for promotion.

My own view, based on the balls up made of the last transfer window, is that anything that does happen will be last minute and underwhelming.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 0:11]

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Transfer Window on 09:09 - Dec 31 with 1527 viewsbwildered

JM stated we require another striker after two loanee waifs depart . But do we ?
First pick Comley gets a place over many of our own midfield so does JM return him ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024