Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill lovers 17:58 - Jan 1 with 21477 viewsDale23years

Explain this performance, find your excuses for your lovely manager

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Keith Hill lovers on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 9072 views442Dale

Is there anyone who hasn't been critical of his decisions?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill lovers on 18:03 - Jan 1 with 9034 viewsJimmyRustler

Let's assume that we're accepting relegation (I certainly am).

Name your candidates to replace KH who will give us a better chance of escaping League 2 when we inevitably go down.
Keith Hill lovers on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 9019 viewsDaley_Lama

He’s doing it deliberately just to annoy you.

Poll: DF in or out

Keith Hill lovers on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 8946 viewsblackdogblue

Before we start blaming Keith Hill, let’s see how dedicated the board is to us staying in League 1 in the next couple of weeks by getting rid of the dross, anyone called Williams, Slew & anyone else.. let’s see them put some money into a few decent players.... Russ Green read this!

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Keith Hill lovers on 18:16 - Jan 1 with 8874 viewsDaleFan7

Keith Hill lovers on 18:11 - Jan 1 by blackdogblue

Before we start blaming Keith Hill, let’s see how dedicated the board is to us staying in League 1 in the next couple of weeks by getting rid of the dross, anyone called Williams, Slew & anyone else.. let’s see them put some money into a few decent players.... Russ Green read this!

They supposedly put £100k into Williams.
Keith Hill lovers on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 8820 viewsmiddyman

Who brought the dross into the squad ?
Keith Hill lovers on 18:29 - Jan 1 with 8697 viewsdingdangblue

2 poor teams. The difference was a bit of good play from Delfounso for the critical opener. I'm sure Hill will be addressing the need for us signing a goal scorer in January.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill lovers on 18:32 - Jan 1 with 8672 viewsNDGN82

2 shots on target. One a speculative 30 yard free kick and the other in the 93rd minute. No striker up front in the end and even before that we had one who scored 4 goals a season. Pathetic tactics, team selection and performance. KH needs his head examined!!
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill lovers on 18:42 - Jan 1 with 8597 viewsDale23years

It's all Keith Hill fault, his players,his formation, his tactics, his subs, his everything. He brought in the dross (williams,slew etc).

Yes he's our best manager,but also our best paid manager as well as the manager who been best supported by our board , and the results he's provided are fcuking shocking

Keith Hill lovers on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 8520 views442Dale

Keith Hill lovers on 18:29 - Jan 1 by dingdangblue

2 poor teams. The difference was a bit of good play from Delfounso for the critical opener. I'm sure Hill will be addressing the need for us signing a goal scorer in January.

While I'd agree that they weren't great, they were set up in a formation which suited the players they had. We weren't.

We have a goalscorer, Hill chooses not to consistently play him in a position where he is most beneficial to the team.

Keith Hill lovers on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 8508 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 18:29 - Jan 1 by dingdangblue

What about midfield, what about our defence,what about our defence (all Keith hill players)
What's your thoughts on today, still acceptable???

Keith Hill lovers on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 8486 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 18:50 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

While I'd agree that they weren't great, they were set up in a formation which suited the players they had. We weren't.

We have a goalscorer, Hill chooses not to consistently play him in a position where he is most beneficial to the team.

Tbf we have another forward player who knows where the net is too.......currently playing at left back
Keith Hill lovers on 18:52 - Jan 1 with 8479 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 18:50 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

What about midfield, what about our defence,what about our defence (all Keith hill players)
What's your thoughts on today, still acceptable???

Hey regs
Instead of marking me down, why not post your feeling on today performance !!!!!

Keith Hill lovers on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 8461 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 18:42 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

It's all Keith Hill fault, his players,his formation, his tactics, his subs, his everything. He brought in the dross (williams,slew etc).

Yes he's our best manager,but also our best paid manager as well as the manager who been best supported by our board , and the results he's provided are fcuking shocking

irrespective of whether Keith Hill is the best manager we have ever had and I agree he is. your opening statement "It's all Keith Hill fault, his players,his formation, his tactics, his subs, his everything. He brought in the dross" is bang on the money and nobody can disagree.

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hill lovers on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 8428 views442Dale

Keith Hill lovers on 18:53 - Jan 1 by kiwidale

irrespective of whether Keith Hill is the best manager we have ever had and I agree he is. your opening statement "It's all Keith Hill fault, his players,his formation, his tactics, his subs, his everything. He brought in the dross" is bang on the money and nobody can disagree.

And nobody is disagreeing on the mistakes Hill has made.

Keith Hill lovers on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 8422 viewskiwidale

"Before we start blaming Keith Hill"

Are you saying its not Hills fault? that he cant be blamed?

Keith Hill lovers on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 8395 views442Dale

Keith Hill lovers on 18:56 - Jan 1 by kiwidale

"Before we start blaming Keith Hill"

Are you saying its not Hills fault? that he cant be blamed?

Again, really not sure why there's some sort of needs create a "Hill supporters" list. There is a general consensus that he's made a lot of errors this season, starting with the recruitment last summer.

Apologies if this wasn't the intended tone of yours or anyone else's post, but it's seeming that way.

Keith Hill lovers on 19:06 - Jan 1 with 8312 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 18:56 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

And nobody is disagreeing on the mistakes Hill has made.

My point is not whether we agree or disagree that mistakes have been made my point is, its Hill who has made them, lots of them repeatedly. We except that mistakes will be made its part of life but the key is to learn from them not continue to make the same mistakes and expect them to right them fu*king selves. If it's not Keith Hills fault who's fu*king fault is it?

pardon my language.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 19:09]

Keith Hill lovers on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 8258 viewsboromat

Surely this season is not unexpected by all of us? Our way of running the club sustainably through developing players isn't going to work every season look at Crewe and Walsall etc. They have good and bad seasons. We're lucky in that while we've ran the club the way we have with Hill at the helm we've had much more good seasons than bad.

It's dire at the moment alot of that stems from losing Jamie Allen on the last day of the window having to rush in a loanee replacement and then him get injured. We're trying to play with only one true central midfielder in Camps. Plenty of players who can play in central midfield but no one good/strong enough to be part of a two. Let's hope January sees the changes required.

If not League Two it would be and that probably wouldn't be the end of the world a huge clean out and an easier platform to introduce all the talents we keep getting told about.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keith Hill lovers on 19:21 - Jan 1 with 8166 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Keith Hill lovers on 18:52 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

Hey regs
Instead of marking me down, why not post your feeling on today performance !!!!!

I have not "marked you down" - rather I have registered my dislike of your pathetic juvenile and frankly hysterical postings.
If, as your user name purports, you have "supported" the Dale for 23 years, then you will have experienced worse times than this (I know I have).
Get behind your team and get a life.
In Hill we trust - he will get it right in the transfer window and keep us in League One - then we go again.
Keith Hill lovers on 19:28 - Jan 1 with 8097 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 19:21 - Jan 1 by RegJenkinsBoot

I have not "marked you down" - rather I have registered my dislike of your pathetic juvenile and frankly hysterical postings.
If, as your user name purports, you have "supported" the Dale for 23 years, then you will have experienced worse times than this (I know I have).
Get behind your team and get a life.
In Hill we trust - he will get it right in the transfer window and keep us in League One - then we go again.

In Hill we trust ?? Really give me one positive thing he done in 2017.
The football we play is worst in 25+years if you bear in mind the budget we have compared to the bad years.

Do you honest believe Keith hill will keep us in league 1 going off the last 2 transfer windows ???

Keith Hill lovers on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 8063 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Keith Hill lovers on 19:28 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

In Hill we trust ?? Really give me one positive thing he done in 2017.
The football we play is worst in 25+years if you bear in mind the budget we have compared to the bad years.

Do you honest believe Keith hill will keep us in league 1 going off the last 2 transfer windows ???

You've just re-inforced everything I commented on in my posting. Thanks.
Keith Hill lovers on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 8060 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 19:11 - Jan 1 by boromat

Surely this season is not unexpected by all of us? Our way of running the club sustainably through developing players isn't going to work every season look at Crewe and Walsall etc. They have good and bad seasons. We're lucky in that while we've ran the club the way we have with Hill at the helm we've had much more good seasons than bad.

It's dire at the moment alot of that stems from losing Jamie Allen on the last day of the window having to rush in a loanee replacement and then him get injured. We're trying to play with only one true central midfielder in Camps. Plenty of players who can play in central midfield but no one good/strong enough to be part of a two. Let's hope January sees the changes required.

If not League Two it would be and that probably wouldn't be the end of the world a huge clean out and an easier platform to introduce all the talents we keep getting told about.

Fook that, financially stable, the season to kick on

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Keith Hill lovers on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 8060 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 19:11 - Jan 1 by boromat

a good post a bit of balance but your first point... "Surely this season is not unexpected by all of us?... I think everybody is stunned at what has happened and cant quite believe it.

your last point... "If not League Two it would be and that probably wouldn't be the end of the world a huge clean out and an easier platform to introduce all the talents we keep getting told about."... I agree with especially... "an easier platform to introduce all the talents we keep getting told about."

Keith Hill lovers on 19:35 - Jan 1 with 8028 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 19:32 - Jan 1 by RegJenkinsBoot

You've just re-inforced everything I commented on in my posting. Thanks.

Really??? Tell you what we'll have this conversation in May
(well Aprill)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024