Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyel Reid has three games to reflect on his stupidity 22:18 - Jan 8 with 1001 viewsdurham_exile

Having watched the shocking second half capitulation on Video, the senseless Red Card incurred by Reid is all the more damning. It was our free kick, the referee couldn't have been better placed and we were already winning a game that we would probably have gone on to win 3-0.

However the so called "highlights" suggested that the players all consumed stupid pills at half time, such was the lethargy that they approached the second 45 minutes. Cheltenham were allowed to attack at will and the only surprise is that it wasn't 5 or 6 that the U's conceded.

All in all a shocking performance. Perhaps the "fatigue" that struck Szmodics down affected the others as well. Maybe some bad cherries were consumed.

So if he is going then get it done and quick and lets pocket the £1m and move on. Good luck to Sammie but it is all about how we pick ourselves up and then tackle the Wycombe game. Thank goodness we wont have Reid for the next three games.

Coventry don't want him and with behaviour like that it is easy to see why he has never achieved more in the game. No-one can definitely say we would have won with XI players but going down to X has never helped the U's cause.

I would suggest that they all let themselves down second half but the biggest miscreant was Kyel Reid.

The attendance was awful too, perhaps they all envisaged a shocking display.

As someone once sang things can only get better.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Kyel Reid has three games to reflect on his stupidity on 19:33 - Jan 9 with 933 viewsgerry_us

Just worked up the enthusiasm to watch Saturday's "highlights".
Got to agree with your assessment of the sending off of Kyle Reid. What the hell happened there? Is it possible there were verbals as that can be the only explanation?
Kyel Reid has three games to reflect on his stupidity on 18:04 - Jan 12 with 822 viewsDaniel

I wonder if we'll ever see Reid in a U's shirt again. I understand his loan is up this month and there are only three games remaining in January - which he'll miss through suspension.
Kyel Reid has three games to reflect on his stupidity on 19:56 - Jan 12 with 808 viewsLeadbelly

Kyel Reid has three games to reflect on his stupidity on 18:04 - Jan 12 by Daniel

I wonder if we'll ever see Reid in a U's shirt again. I understand his loan is up this month and there are only three games remaining in January - which he'll miss through suspension.

Already back in Coventry apparently

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024