Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucketti quits 22:38 - Jan 14 with 41653 viewsfitzochris

News emerging...
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:38]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lucketti quits on 20:36 - Jan 18 with 2910 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 19:43 - Jan 18 by TVOS1907

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 19:45]

You can google images. Well done, TVOS old boy. You should be proud of yourself!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 21:26 - Jan 18 with 2815 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 20:36 - Jan 18 by R11BFC

You can google images. Well done, TVOS old boy. You should be proud of yourself!

Don't let them bully you R11 I appreciate your input on here esp your take on the bury fiasco I would hate to see you hounded off the forum.

This is not the time for bickering.

Lucketti quits on 21:29 - Jan 18 with 2800 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 21:26 - Jan 18 by kiwidale

Don't let them bully you R11 I appreciate your input on here esp your take on the bury fiasco I would hate to see you hounded off the forum.

Perhaps some people have long memories...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lucketti quits on 21:40 - Jan 18 with 2760 viewsR11BFC

Cheers Kiwi - much appreciated.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lucketti quits on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 2696 viewsRAFCBLUE

Where's the bullying?

We have a bury fan pointing out that their illustrious chairman is prepared to sit on a panel to answer questions and a number of well-read Dale fans pointing out some of the areas that the bury fan might want to enquire upon.

The same bury fan will no doubt have his own questions in mind. There is a scepticism of whether the will be answered.

From memory (and there's a killer thread on this forum somewhere) the issues are something like:

- the bury chairman's general failure to keep promises
- his appointment of somebody who clearly wasn't up to the job of organising the BL9 Weekender and the associated "fraud" which left lots of members of the public worse off.
- the bury chairman's relationship with Forever Bury threatening it to no longer have the use of the Cabin should it not vote with the Board
- the removal of a fans' representative on the bury Board unless Forever Bury stumped up £50k for the privilege of doing so
- overseeing a lack of professionalism in various ways that the club
- the club's failure to respond to questions in direct breach of its Customer Charter
- his failure to have properly researched the history of club, as evident in Day's over-optimism regarding attendances
- his failure to keep shareholders aware of major developments such as the transfer of shares to Mederco and continued obsufaction on the ownership of the club
- Lee Clark
- Chris Lucketti
- The new ground promised for this summer
- Championship football promised next season
- Why Jermaine Beckford was signed until 2019 when he has dodgy knees.
- Who really picks the team.
- his failure to recognise the history of the club when the kit was changed and lack of consultation on with fans on the matter
- the removal of funding for the bury fans Message Board
- the unnecessary divisive attacks on fans, eg "keyboard cowards" for their temerity to just ask difficult questions
- when the 2016/17 accounts will be filed and what they say about the state of the club
- the mortgage on the ground as security for loans at ridiculous interest rates.
- losses in the 2017/18 season to date

To be honest there are that many questions the poor fella will struggle to answer all of them in the small amount of time allotted.

My prediction is that Stewie might have flu that evening. There is a lot of it about.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Lucketti quits on 22:09 - Jan 18 with 2689 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:07 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

Where's the bullying?

We have a bury fan pointing out that their illustrious chairman is prepared to sit on a panel to answer questions and a number of well-read Dale fans pointing out some of the areas that the bury fan might want to enquire upon.

The same bury fan will no doubt have his own questions in mind. There is a scepticism of whether the will be answered.

From memory (and there's a killer thread on this forum somewhere) the issues are something like:

- his appointment of somebody who clearly wasn't up to the job of organising the BL9 Weekender and the associated "fraud" which left lots of members of the public worse off.
- the bury chairman's relationship with Forever Bury threatening it to no longer have the use of the Cabin should it not vote with the Board
- the removal of a fans' representative on the bury Board unless Forever Bury stumped up £50k for the privilege of doing so
- the club's failure to respond to questions in direct breach of its Customer Charter
- his failure to have properly researched the history of club, as evident in Day's over-optimism regarding attendances
- his failure to keep shareholders aware of major developments such as the transfer of shares to Mederco and continued obsufaction on the ownership of the club
- Lee Clark
- Chris Lucketti
- his failure to recognise the history of the club when the kit was changed and lack of consultation on with fans on the matter
- the unnecessary divisive attacks on fans, eg "keyboard cowards" for their temerity to just ask difficult questions
- when the 2016/17 accounts will be filed and what they say about the state of the club
- the mortgage on the ground as security for loans at ridiculous interest rates.

To be honest there are that many questions the poor fella will struggle to answer all of them in the small amount of time allotted.

My prediction is that Stewie might have flu that evening. There is a lot of it about.

#obsessed

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lucketti quits on 22:12 - Jan 18 with 2672 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 22:09 - Jan 18 by TVOS1907

#obsessed

I'll have to stop being #obsessed when they go bust.

Which they will soon.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Lucketti quits on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 2622 viewsR17ALE

Lucketti quits on 23:58 - Jan 17 by R11BFC

Thanks for the comps Ale...it's just a shame others dont have your level of decency.

Rearding:

"Please pop back and let us know how it all went on the night."

I'm clearly not welcome by the majority on here, so...

...NO FOOKIN' CHANCE!!!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 23:59]

Who has told you you're not welcome R11?

I've not seen one post telling you to do one!

Indeed, when you compare the vicious atmosphere afforded to occasional Daleys on your board, plus the same to people automatically, yet wrongly, assumed to be Daleys, I'd say we've rolled out the red carpet to you in comparison!

There have been buckets on here who we've begrudgingly tolerated despite their tvvatishness, like that Diddy twit, but he's been popped off it seems due to being a lording-it-over-us dullard.

I'd say you've been the best treated since the days of Beardyman, and more recently Barry Strange.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 18 with 2598 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:32 - Jan 18 by R17ALE

Who has told you you're not welcome R11?

I've not seen one post telling you to do one!

Indeed, when you compare the vicious atmosphere afforded to occasional Daleys on your board, plus the same to people automatically, yet wrongly, assumed to be Daleys, I'd say we've rolled out the red carpet to you in comparison!

There have been buckets on here who we've begrudgingly tolerated despite their tvvatishness, like that Diddy twit, but he's been popped off it seems due to being a lording-it-over-us dullard.

I'd say you've been the best treated since the days of Beardyman, and more recently Barry Strange.

Lucketti quits on 22:42 - Jan 18 with 2584 viewsR17ALE

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 18 by R11BFC

I don't do wobbling yellow bits of plastic so I've no idea what your wobbling yellow bit of plastic means!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Lucketti quits on 22:49 - Jan 18 with 2564 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:42 - Jan 18 by R17ALE

I don't do wobbling yellow bits of plastic so I've no idea what your wobbling yellow bit of plastic means!

Is that what he was driving when he tried getting past you on the motorway that time?

Lucketti quits on 22:51 - Jan 18 with 2550 viewsR11BFC

Lucketti quits on 22:42 - Jan 18 by R17ALE

I'm laughing at your post!

We'll agree to disagree Razza...i know what it's felt like over the last few months, so that's all i and you (and indeed others) need to know.

So it's simply not worth the effort anymore.

Bye.

Cue someone baiting me to respond! Which i wont...so good luck with that one!!!

Lucketti quits on 23:16 - Jan 18 with 2511 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 22:51 - Jan 18 by R11BFC

We'll agree to disagree Razza...i know what it's felt like over the last few months, so that's all i and you (and indeed others) need to know.

Bye.

It’s like Groundhog Day.

Lucketti quits on 23:19 - Jan 18 with 2503 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 22:12 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

I'll have to stop being #obsessed when they go bust.

Which they will soon.

Not looking to take issue with you RAFC your previous post catalogued a long list of concerns going back several years about the goings on at Gigg. while there are some who will shout from the rooftops when its inevitable Bury go bust, I wont be one of them. I feel dreadfully sorry for genuine Bury fans like R11BFC and Barry Strange who have been vocal in their condemnation of Day. OK it was a long time coming with some but they are going to lose their club by the actions of a conman or idiot or both. This is not a time for gloating.

Lucketti quits on 23:27 - Jan 18 with 2482 viewsD_Alien

Lucketti quits on 23:19 - Jan 18 by kiwidale

Not looking to take issue with you RAFC your previous post catalogued a long list of concerns going back several years about the goings on at Gigg. while there are some who will shout from the rooftops when its inevitable Bury go bust, I wont be one of them. I feel dreadfully sorry for genuine Bury fans like R11BFC and Barry Strange who have been vocal in their condemnation of Day. OK it was a long time coming with some but they are going to lose their club by the actions of a conman or idiot or both. This is not a time for gloating.

You've accused people of bullying, mistakenly, and now you're accusing them of gloating, again mistakenly

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 23:28]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lucketti quits on 23:45 - Jan 18 with 2448 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucketti quits on 23:19 - Jan 18 by kiwidale

Sorry kiwi - I really can't agree with you.

My list is a parody. It's real things that they've let happen. No gloating - I'm pointing out to this bury fan points he could raise.

There was a bury fan on here this week lauding Lucketti as the man who lifted the Championship.

It omitted the Hughie Eaves stealing (and it was stealing) of millions of pounds which were pumped into bury at the time.

The post missed the necessary administrations which stiffed local businesses to write off that largesse.

Fast forward to 2013.

The Chur in the words of Neville Neville is hailed as the saviour of the club; the gates minutes from being padlocked.

He brings players, Carrington and a pop concert that never happened. Plus a League 2 promotion. A promise of Championship football and a new ground.

Its cost £10 MILLION to date.

And now they find themselves on the brink of extinction again.

The difference this time is that they've allowed control of the ground to slip to a mortgage company.

There is no way back.

They lost their club when Forever Bury refused to fight the Chur.

Would the Dale Trust do what FB did? I think not.

I've heard about the great work some who post on this board (and who don't) did against Tommy Cannon when he was "involved" with this club in the 1980's

It's to their eternal credit they did.

Lucketti quits on 23:56 - Jan 18 with 2429 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 23:45 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

My list is a parody. It's real things that they've let happen. No gloating - I'm pointing out to this bury fan points he could raise.

There was a bury fan on here this week lauding Lucketti as the man who lifted the Championship.

It omitted the Hughie Eaves stealing (and it was stealing) of millions of pounds which were pumped into bury at the time.

The post missed the necessary administrations which stiffed local businesses to write off that largesse.

Fast forward to 2013.

The Chur in the words of Neville Neville is hailed as the saviour of the club; the gates minutes from being padlocked.

He brings players, Carrington and a pop concert that never happened. Plus a League 2 promotion. A promise of Championship football and a new ground.

The difference this time is that they've allowed control of the ground to slip to a mortgage company.

There is no way back.

I've heard about the great work some who post on this board (and who don't) did against Tommy Cannon when he was "involved" with this club in the 1980's

Christ, give it a rest. It's boring. You're just regurgitating the same points again that has nothing to do with Rochdale AFC just so you can once again display your holier than thou attitude.

The Forever Bury and Dale Trust comment again laughable, god forbid you ever find yourself under a similar chairmanship, or one similar to the Oystons, Bechettis, SISU, Venkeys or Duchatalet (Charlton). The way you go on they'd be out of the club in a flash, clearly fans of the clubs concerned with the above owners clubs are doing it wrong and should take a leaf out of Rochdale fans book who have actually never been in such a situation so can't possibly make such claims. Laughable.

Bury being in the Championship has clearly struck a nerve on here. For the record, yes Lucketti did lift the now League One trophy in 1997, there's pictorial proof.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 0:12]
Lucketti quits on 00:00 - Jan 19 with 2426 viewsShun

Lucketti quits on 23:45 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

Fast forward to 2013.

There is no way back.

To be fair to the Bury fan, he wasn't lauding Lucketti, he was just expressing why the man is seen as a legend at Bury.
Lucketti quits on 00:04 - Jan 19 with 2420 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 22:07 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

Where's the bullying?

- Lee Clark
- Chris Lucketti

The fact you have such a detailed and chronological list of Bury FC is bizarre. As is this obvious attitude that Bury fans have no sense of the danger our clubs is in, thank god for our sensible Rochdale friends who have our backs and are the only ones who can see through our crooked chairman!

Oh no wait, they know just as much as the rest of us, but act like Bury fans don't know anything about our own club. It's cringeworthy it really is.
Lucketti quits on 00:09 - Jan 19 with 2409 viewsBURYFC_1885

A Stewart Day type takes over Rochdale and debts soar, this Day type then orders £50k to the Dale Trust or they lose communication with the board as well as their HQ on the site of the club if they speak out against said chairman.

Please explain RAFCBLUE, what Rochdale fans would do differently in that situation.

I'll await your well thought out response.
Lucketti quits on 02:20 - Jan 19 with 2312 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 23:27 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

You've accused people of bullying, mistakenly, and now you're accusing them of gloating, again mistakenly

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 23:28]

D_Alien behave yourself your an educated man what was that fancy word you used last year vacuous was it?... what I said is "Don't let them bully you" I did not accuse anybody of being a bully although I can see how you got confused. likewise I did not accuse anybody of gloating what I said is "some may gloat" and "this is not a time for gloating" the only person accusing anybody and the only person mistaken is you.

What does leafy mean?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 5:54]

Lucketti quits on 02:55 - Jan 19 with 2298 viewskiwidale

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 18 by R11BFC

got say R11 your reply is priceless worth a thousand words.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 5:57]

Lucketti quits on 06:42 - Jan 19 with 2173 viewsTVOS1907

Lucketti quits on 02:55 - Jan 19 by kiwidale

got say R11 your reply is priceless worth a thousand words.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 5:57]

Is it?

Lucketti quits on 08:35 - Jan 19 with 2095 viewsaleanddale

Who really picks the team.

Day.... he certainly puts his two penneth in.... Maybe Lucketti didn't like this.

Also >>

Summed up on Beardyman yesterday a comment along the lines of.....

if we go into admin and "take the hit this season" ( points deduction ) that would be best.... Then we can be league 2 champions in 2018/19.

Have some fookin humility!!!!!!!
Lucketti quits on 09:36 - Jan 19 with 2019 viewskel

Lucketti quits on 22:51 - Jan 18 by R11BFC

Bye.

Given you called everyone on here “tossers” the other week because of one persons post on Beckford I reckon you’ve gotten off quite lightly. And I speak from experience here.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 9:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024