Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comley Signs Permanently 11:43 - Jan 17 with 1952 viewsDaniel

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/news/47319/comley-signs-
Comley Signs Permanently on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 1908 viewsbwildered

Totally surprised this signing was not announced together with a picture peering up from a hole, perhaps he needs a hard hat .
Tommy O'Sullivan and Charley Edge must be wondering if a eye for a goal is a hinder for a first team place .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Comley Signs Permanently on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 1902 viewsdurham_exile

Comley Signs Permanently on 18:12 - Jan 17 by bwildered

Totally surprised this signing was not announced together with a picture peering up from a hole, perhaps he needs a hard hat .
Tommy O'Sullivan and Charley Edge must be wondering if a eye for a goal is a hinder for a first team place .

His current form has suggested that he has found favour with the U's management.

Welcome to the U's

Now we need to get back to winning form

Durham_exile

Comley Signs Permanently on 19:26 - Jan 17 with 1896 viewsDaniel

I'm just as suprised by this news. I expected maybe a loan til the end of the season, but not permanent. He's a good player, but not one I'd play over others. Also, centre-mid is the last position we need to be signing players for.
Comley Signs Permanently on 21:06 - Jan 17 with 1882 viewsLeadbelly

Comley Signs Permanently on 19:26 - Jan 17 by Daniel

I'm just as suprised by this news. I expected maybe a loan til the end of the season, but not permanent. He's a good player, but not one I'd play over others. Also, centre-mid is the last position we need to be signing players for.

We paid money for him, which amazes me, and I suspect it's a case of signing who we can rather than what we need (or what I'd like to see joining). Plenty of central midfielders but precious little creativity between them. Seems McGreal wants everything to come from out wide. Luckily we have Drey Wright...
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:23]

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Comley Signs Permanently on 22:10 - Jan 17 with 1874 viewsgerry_us

Comley Signs Permanently on 21:06 - Jan 17 by Leadbelly

We paid money for him, which amazes me, and I suspect it's a case of signing who we can rather than what we need (or what I'd like to see joining). Plenty of central midfielders but precious little creativity between them. Seems McGreal wants everything to come from out wide. Luckily we have Drey Wright...
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:23]

Undisclosed fee no doubt. Why is this? Isn't it in the public interest; i.e. you and me; to know how much we paid so we can judge in the long term if he is worth what we paid?
Comley Signs Permanently on 22:32 - Jan 17 with 1865 viewsLeadbelly

Comley Signs Permanently on 22:10 - Jan 17 by gerry_us

Undisclosed fee no doubt. Why is this? Isn't it in the public interest; i.e. you and me; to know how much we paid so we can judge in the long term if he is worth what we paid?

Of course we would be interested to know how much players cost but that's not how Cowling operates. Pointless really as we aren't signing better players than clubs that operate in a more open fashion.

Comley Signs Permanently on 20:30 - Jan 18 with 1808 viewsburnsieespana

Maybe Q PR did not want it made public? Personally I don't care so long as if we sell him we have a suitable clause in it.
Really don't see it as in the public interest because whatever we paid would be wrong with the keyboard warriors.
Comley Signs Permanently on 21:03 - Jan 18 with 1802 viewsLeadbelly

Comley Signs Permanently on 20:30 - Jan 18 by burnsieespana

Maybe Q PR did not want it made public? Personally I don't care so long as if we sell him we have a suitable clause in it.
Really don't see it as in the public interest because whatever we paid would be wrong with the keyboard warriors.

Public interest and of interest to the public are two very different things. What we pay for a player is not in the former but it is in the latter for most fans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024