Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another big financial income. 01:29 - Mar 22 with 5008 viewsjokerthief

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/burnley-ready-launch-trans
Must have a big cut on this possible deal.
Another big financial income. on 07:52 - Mar 22 with 4861 viewsEllDale

It's funny because I was going to open a thread on Our Craig.

Do we think his chances of playing for England this week gone now Southgate's selecting the likes of Tarkowski and Mawson in front of him?

Anyway, I'm presuming that there's a sell-on clause should any transfer fee exceed what West Brom paid for him?
Another big financial income. on 08:24 - Mar 22 with 4809 viewsdingdangblue

There's no reason why he won't get a future England call up depending on where he moves to and how they are performing. Who would have thought a few years ago that Burnley would be supplying England squad members. If he had moved to Burnley at the start of this season as was rumoured he may have already been called up. From what I've seen of West Brom this season he's always looked like their best defender. And he's always a goal threat from set pieces which is a massive plus point.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another big financial income. on 12:51 - Mar 22 with 4531 viewselectricblue

Dawson to Burnley as been rumoured for ages now and if WBA do get relegated then who knows..
I would say that the figure for Dawson would be about £6m........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another big financial income. on 14:59 - Mar 22 with 4362 viewsdingdangblue

Another big financial income. on 12:51 - Mar 22 by electricblue

Dawson to Burnley as been rumoured for ages now and if WBA do get relegated then who knows..
I would say that the figure for Dawson would be about £6m........

£10 million Dawson. With the Pogba,Lukaku and Van Dyke deals recently even low end Prem transfers are now crazily into double digit millions.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Another big financial income. on 15:08 - Mar 22 with 4343 views100notout

Could do with another Prem league team showing some interest and create a bidding war

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Another big financial income. on 17:01 - Mar 22 with 4162 viewsjokerthief

Another big financial income. on 15:08 - Mar 22 by 100notout

Could do with another Prem league team showing some interest and create a bidding war

If Villa go up, which is likely.
Could be a a lot of interest for Craig.
Dawson and Hogan, ex Rochdale goal threats at every corner.
Another big financial income. on 18:43 - Mar 22 with 4009 views100notout

Another big financial income. on 17:01 - Mar 22 by jokerthief

If Villa go up, which is likely.
Could be a a lot of interest for Craig.
Dawson and Hogan, ex Rochdale goal threats at every corner.

I'd say more of a possibility rather than likely - if they go up itll be via the playoffs

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Another big financial income. on 17:13 - Mar 26 with 3498 viewsBigKindo

Report from BBC Sport 2 hours ago:-

West Brom chief executive Mark Jenkins says he has been "shocked" at the state of the Premier League side's finances since returning to The Hawthorns.

Jenkins said "there's no more money for wages" and that the club will need its first overdraft in more than 10 years.

Albion look set to be relegated from the top flight as they are 10 points from safety with seven games left.

"We have wages, transfer and loan fees at record levels and yet find ourselves in this position," said Jenkins.

Jenkins, who left Albion in 2016 following Guochuan Lai's takeover, returned to the club in February after the sacking of chairman John Williams and chief executive Martin Goodman.

Although the club's accounts filed up to June 2017 showed pre-tax profits rise to £39.7m from £1m, Jenkins has warned that West Brom's finances need rebuilding.

"In the accounts there is a note which the auditors insisted that I put in to point out that in the near future the club is going to need a small overdraft facility," Jenkins told BBC WM.

"That's something new to the club. It hasn't needed one for over 10 years, but it reflects the season we have gone through and the amount of investment that the board made into both the first-team squad and the infrastructure of the stadium.

"We are at record levels on wages, we have broken our transfer record and have loan fees at the highest level. There has been full investment - and a little bit more as well - hence the need for an overdraft facility.

"I've just come back into the club after just over 12 months out and I'm shocked by what I have found. We need to restructure the club so it is able to compete and exist long-term in the Premier League."
Login to get fewer ads

Another big financial income. on 17:15 - Mar 26 with 3486 viewselectricblue

Exit the high earners and a few to be sold....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another big financial income. on 21:12 - Mar 26 with 3229 viewsdingdangblue

Another big financial income. on 17:15 - Mar 26 by electricblue

Exit the high earners and a few to be sold....

Just hope they don't have a fire sale and sell their best players for less because they are desperate. (Obviously Dawson is one of those).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024