Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson Milestone 21:32 - Apr 7 with 5103 viewsTVOS1907

... today he scored his 76th league goal for the club, taking him past Steve Whitehall.

In terms of league goals, he has only Reg Jenkins (119) and Albert Whitehurst (117) ahead of him.

He might struggle to beat them!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson Milestone on 21:41 - Apr 7 with 5059 viewsDaleiLama

Even with the eternalife supplements he represents, I fear you may be right. He still has so much running left in him though. The way he uses his body and the control he has over it is remarkable. The example he sets on and off the field is exemplary (he seems to have harnessed his aggression of late and it hasn't spilled over into petulance and got him into trouble). He may not reach those magnificent targets, but he is a legend nevertheless. Is the 100 club possible? (maybe if he practices pens more)
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 21:43]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Henderson Milestone on 21:50 - Apr 7 with 5025 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson Milestone on 21:41 - Apr 7 by DaleiLama

Even with the eternalife supplements he represents, I fear you may be right. He still has so much running left in him though. The way he uses his body and the control he has over it is remarkable. The example he sets on and off the field is exemplary (he seems to have harnessed his aggression of late and it hasn't spilled over into petulance and got him into trouble). He may not reach those magnificent targets, but he is a legend nevertheless. Is the 100 club possible? (maybe if he practices pens more)
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 21:43]

I think 100 is very possible.

Ironically, if him and Whitehall had converted more penalties, they would be well into the 80-goals bracket by now.

Henderson Milestone on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 5019 viewsJimmyRustler

A true Dale legend. Would love to see him on the coaching staff someday
Henderson Milestone on 22:54 - Apr 7 with 4895 viewsmikehunt

Beeb have him down as "veteran" striker.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Henderson Milestone on 00:44 - Apr 8 with 4777 viewsYadHoDale

He's just turned 33 (per wikipedia). He seems an exemplary professional, fitness wise and "nouse" wise. Possibly capable of commanding a place in our team for another 3 or 4 years at least. (Cureton at Exeter, Ellison at Morecambe, Giggs at Man U are all proof that this is feasible). If he scores 10-12 per season then he may well catch Albert W and Sir Reg...
Henderson Milestone on 01:02 - Apr 8 with 4751 viewsShun

Incredible achievement from a genuine Dale legend.
Henderson Milestone on 09:38 - Apr 8 with 4510 viewssoulboy

Henderson Milestone on 01:02 - Apr 8 by Shun

Incredible achievement from a genuine Dale legend.

Totally agree with everything thats been said about him. Add to that his articulate and informative interviews on i player. In over 51 years of watching Dale i maintain hes our greatest ever all round player, bar none.
Henderson Milestone on 08:50 - Apr 9 with 4199 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic player... well done Hendo.

signed on for next season and then who knows.. he is as fit as a fiddle and as others have mentioned the petulance seems to have disappeared

100+ goals a definite possibility and a genuine Dale Legend.
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson Milestone on 09:51 - Apr 9 with 4131 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson Milestone on 08:50 - Apr 9 by aleanddale

Fantastic player... well done Hendo.

signed on for next season and then who knows.. he is as fit as a fiddle and as others have mentioned the petulance seems to have disappeared

100+ goals a definite possibility and a genuine Dale Legend.

He's signed on for the next two seasons.

Henderson Milestone on 17:24 - Apr 9 with 3899 viewsaleanddale

Henderson Milestone on 09:51 - Apr 9 by TVOS1907

He's signed on for the next two seasons.

is he really?

WOW - I thought it was a 12 month extension.

Happy days!!!

One saving grace of the relegation cloud ( if it does happen ) we have some quality players who should be chomping at the bit to put right this season and help us bounce back to lg1.
Henderson Milestone on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 3778 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson Milestone on 17:24 - Apr 9 by aleanddale

is he really?

Happy days!!!

One saving grace of the relegation cloud ( if it does happen ) we have some quality players who should be chomping at the bit to put right this season and help us bounce back to lg1.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/october/hendo-contractnews/

Henderson Milestone on 06:43 - Apr 10 with 3545 viewspioneer

Henderson Milestone on 17:24 - Apr 9 by aleanddale

is he really?

Happy days!!!

Id expect the better players in the team to want away if we don't avoid the drop and some teams come sniffing around for them. Remember under Hill we never stand in the way of someone wanting to better themselves.
Henderson Milestone on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 3294 viewsShun

Henderson Milestone on 06:43 - Apr 10 by pioneer

Id expect the better players in the team to want away if we don't avoid the drop and some teams come sniffing around for them. Remember under Hill we never stand in the way of someone wanting to better themselves.

I can’t imagine Henderson wanting to leave. I’m sure recently he spoke of his desire to finish his career at this club.
Henderson Milestone on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 3246 viewsaleanddale

Henderson Milestone on 16:12 - Apr 10 by Shun

I can’t imagine Henderson wanting to leave. I’m sure recently he spoke of his desire to finish his career at this club.

That's what I thought ( Hendo ).

Plus he would have a point to prove I recon.

What's the latest on Harrison M? would love to see this lad sign on for longer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024