Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 19:38 - Apr 28 with 7688 viewsKinsey

Just fack off.

Offers nothing.

Ki on 07:21 - Apr 29 with 2387 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:19 - Apr 28 by ploppy

Not sure what we're talking about here. Ki's failed crossfield pass wasn't responsible for the goal - although it was a poor pass. I said so at the time but he didn't hear me. Mawson's pass to King, who failed to control the ball, was. The ball broke to Hazard, who Ki could have fouled and taken one for the team, but didn't, before he fed Fabregas.

He didn't need to foul, a simple attempt at a tackle might have bee enough. Ki's fault all day long.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 09:22 - Apr 29 with 2319 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 23:22 - Apr 28 by Bloodyhills

Ki is a good player when he can be bothered. A lot of the time he can't. What he never is someone who will battle.

This.

He's clearly got ability. Just not a lot of interest in putting himself on the line on a regular basis. A suspicious person might think that the burst of semi decent form he was in about a dozen games ago was just about enough to earn a nice contract elsewhere and now he's downed tools again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 10:00 - Apr 29 with 2290 viewsMoscowJack

I watched Ki carefully yesterday as I was getting annoyed that nobody was getting an option for an inside pass when wide.

With Leon or Carroll, they come wide and move into space to give an option for the pass. They basically create the triangle that we saw so much under Martinez and Rodgers.

Ki was often "hiding" behind a Chelsea player and making no effort to make the triangle and it REALLY started to annoy me.

At times, during the game, Ki was using the ball well and getting around the pitch well but....Carlos shouldn't be playing him as one of the two in front of the back 3/5. He's just not brave enough. He does more damage further up the park with nice runs, good shots on his left foot and the funny like 'falls' that he does to get us free kicks.

Simply put.....Ki was out of position!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Ki on 10:20 - Apr 29 with 2264 viewsJinxy

Ki on 10:00 - Apr 29 by MoscowJack

I watched Ki carefully yesterday as I was getting annoyed that nobody was getting an option for an inside pass when wide.

With Leon or Carroll, they come wide and move into space to give an option for the pass. They basically create the triangle that we saw so much under Martinez and Rodgers.

Ki was often "hiding" behind a Chelsea player and making no effort to make the triangle and it REALLY started to annoy me.

At times, during the game, Ki was using the ball well and getting around the pitch well but....Carlos shouldn't be playing him as one of the two in front of the back 3/5. He's just not brave enough. He does more damage further up the park with nice runs, good shots on his left foot and the funny like 'falls' that he does to get us free kicks.

You're right about Ki moving behind a Chelsea player. I saw it twice yesterday, we were trying to play out of defense and he moved to a position with a Chelsea player in between him and the ball, rendering himself unavailable for the pass. It's a pity he does things like that, because in my view he seems to consciously switch off both during games and for long stretches, as opposed to just being out of form.
Ki on 11:01 - Apr 29 with 2244 viewsploppy

Ki on 07:21 - Apr 29 by ItchySphincter

He didn't need to foul, a simple attempt at a tackle might have bee enough. Ki's fault all day long.

Well, yes, an attempt to tackle with a foul option if the tackle failed - which it would have.
Ki on 12:21 - Apr 29 with 2212 viewsicecoldjack

Noticed the exact same thing. He moved square behind a Chelsea player instead of dropping back into space to receive the ball on more than one occasion . Also tended to let the centre halves make the the probing passes quite often .

The player just seems to coast through games no matter the scoreline .
Ki on 12:25 - Apr 29 with 2208 viewsPhil_S

There would be a case for KI in our midfield if we had a different set up or maybe a ball winner in there to help control it. Sadly alongside the other midfielders we have the option of then he is simply not the play we need

That isn't his fault though
Ki on 16:36 - Apr 29 with 2134 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 12:21 - Apr 29 by icecoldjack

Noticed the exact same thing. He moved square behind a Chelsea player instead of dropping back into space to receive the ball on more than one occasion . Also tended to let the centre halves make the the probing passes quite often .

F* k me, the abuse I’ve taken for saying the exact same thing for an eternity and now we’re staring relegation straight in the eye people have suddenly started noticing?

You couldn’t make it up.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 2122 viewsswancity

Ki on 16:36 - Apr 29 by ItchySphincter

F* k me, the abuse I’ve taken for saying the exact same thing for an eternity and now we’re staring relegation straight in the eye people have suddenly started noticing?

You couldn’t make it up.

Yes but people like you were constantly being critical of Ki even when he was our player of the year or man of the match which he's been many times

You couldn't make it up. 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ki on 19:43 - Apr 29 with 2054 viewsdickythorpe

Ki on 16:52 - Apr 29 by swancity

Yes but people like you were constantly being critical of Ki even when he was our player of the year or man of the match which he's been many times

Better players at schoolboy level than Ki. Stealing a living and an embarrassment.
Ki on 19:50 - Apr 29 with 2053 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 12:21 - Apr 29 by icecoldjack

Clucas does it a lot as well.

King is usually too slow to get behind in time.
Ki on 19:57 - Apr 29 with 2045 viewsdickythorpe

Ki on 12:25 - Apr 29 by Phil_S

There would be a case for KI in our midfield if we had a different set up or maybe a ball winner in there to help control it. Sadly alongside the other midfielders we have the option of then he is simply not the play we need

That isn't his fault though

There are blokes from the age of 14- 64 who can kick a ball better than him, and humans from birth to death with more guts.

He's made us a soft touch and a laughing stock. (Admittedly not on his own)
Ki on 21:13 - Apr 29 with 2014 viewsploppy

Ki on 10:20 - Apr 29 by Jinxy

You're right about Ki moving behind a Chelsea player. I saw it twice yesterday, we were trying to play out of defense and he moved to a position with a Chelsea player in between him and the ball, rendering himself unavailable for the pass. It's a pity he does things like that, because in my view he seems to consciously switch off both during games and for long stretches, as opposed to just being out of form.

I noticed one incident, in the first half on the far side from the dugout where a Swansea player could have made himself available for a short pass but stepped behind a Chelsea player. I could have sworn it was Andy King. We don't half miss Leon in those situations, he would always make himself available.
Ki on 21:20 - Apr 29 with 2008 viewsMoscowJack

I think the reason that Ki's such a 'marmite' player is because he's often played out of position, where he's a bit of a liability.

As a defensive midfielder, he's neat and tidy on the ball, but he hasn't got the courage to go looking for the ball nor the tackling/tracking abilities to protect the back 3/5.

When he plays further ahead, as a no.8 for example, he's better. He's got a decent all-round game but isn't really superb at it. Further up the pitch, he's no Michu either so he ends up playing a deeper role.

If we think about Leroy Fer, who was our box-to-box midfielder in many games, would you prefer him or Ki? Both can be glorious at times, both can score vital goals but both are too lax defensively. It would be a close call, in my eyes.

Ki on 21:26 - Apr 29 with 1998 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 21:20 - Apr 29 by MoscowJack

I think the reason that Ki's such a 'marmite' player is because he's often played out of position, where he's a bit of a liability.

As a defensive midfielder, he's neat and tidy on the ball, but he hasn't got the courage to go looking for the ball nor the tackling/tracking abilities to protect the back 3/5.

When he plays further ahead, as a no.8 for example, he's better. He's got a decent all-round game but isn't really superb at it. Further up the pitch, he's no Michu either so he ends up playing a deeper role.

If we think about Leroy Fer, who was our box-to-box midfielder in many games, would you prefer him or Ki? Both can be glorious at times, both can score vital goals but both are too lax defensively. It would be a close call, in my eyes.

Fer isn't fit to lace Ki's boots.
Ki on 21:29 - Apr 29 with 1994 viewsjack_lord

I agree with most of that but we have better for the advanced position as he is no where near brave enough for the fast hard pace we need up the top end of the pitch. Defence starts up front and he is not good at closing down.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ki on 21:30 - Apr 29 with 1993 viewsMoscowJack

Ki on 21:26 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

Fer isn't fit to lace Ki's boots.

As an attacking midfielder, Fer is better. He's stronger, better in the air, scores more goals and has the ability to create with some magnificent passes.

Ki's neat, but only really a threat at the edge of the box on his left foot.

Both are weak defensive midfielders....but Fer probably the weaker of the two in that role.

Ki on 23:00 - Apr 29 with 1950 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 16:52 - Apr 29 by swancity

Get your facts straight and stop making things up you pleb. 😭🤣

🤫

🙄

Ki on 23:02 - Apr 29 with 1948 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 21:20 - Apr 29 by MoscowJack

Leroy Fer is far better a footballer than he gets credit for and often gets criticised for doing the very thing that Ki should be doing. We’ve missed him badly.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 23:04]

Ki on 06:42 - Apr 30 with 1878 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 23:02 - Apr 29 by ItchySphincter

Leroy Fer is far better a footballer than he gets credit for and often gets criticised for doing the very thing that Ki should be doing. We’ve missed him badly.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 23:04]

Plenty of minds were made up about Fer the day he joined. "He's played for two relegated sides. He's rubbish!" is one of the more grievously stupid beliefs that still does the rounds on occasion.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 09:47 - Apr 30 with 1825 viewsTailGunner

Ki on 06:42 - Apr 30 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of minds were made up about Fer the day he joined. "He's played for two relegated sides. He's rubbish!" is one of the more grievously stupid beliefs that still does the rounds on occasion.

Ki & Fer are the same. All the ability in the world, but only turn up when they can be bothered.
Which is criminal.

Bin them both.
Ki on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 1798 viewsOldjack

Ki on 00:12 - Apr 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Best midfielder

Control the game second half.

If he has any sense he’ll fack off in the summer from this total s!it we’ve bought into

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 0:15]

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 11:10 - Apr 30 with 1789 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 10:38 - Apr 30 by Oldjack

This

Dear me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024