Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings 13:29 - May 9 with 1041 viewsLeadbelly

Is all the good news being saved up for a blockbuster press release?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 16:27 - May 9 with 1013 viewsnoah4x4

Season ticket prices will be frozen at Division One levels until others in Division Two catch up or the U's get promoted.

Stadium sponsor will be a Cowling company and hopefully we can then play in blue & white home and away.

No news on transfers until the end of July when the desperate bargains and crocks are half price.
Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 16:58 - May 9 with 1008 viewsFruitbat

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 16:27 - May 9 by noah4x4

Season ticket prices will be frozen at Division One levels until others in Division Two catch up or the U's get promoted.

Stadium sponsor will be a Cowling company and hopefully we can then play in blue & white home and away.

No news on transfers until the end of July when the desperate bargains and crocks are half price.

That all sounds very credible, do you have sources within the club?
Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 07:20 - May 10 with 958 viewsnoah4x4

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 16:58 - May 9 by Fruitbat

That all sounds very credible, do you have sources within the club?

No, but surely it is utterly predictable?

"Elementary Dr Watson" as the great detective might say.
Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 11:27 - Jun 1 with 826 viewsLeadbelly

Somewhat unsurprisingly the new stadium sponsor is Jobserve.

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 15:06 - Jun 1 with 800 viewsFruitbat

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 11:27 - Jun 1 by Leadbelly

Somewhat unsurprisingly the new stadium sponsor is Jobserve.

Absolutely nobody saw that coming.

Actually, it might be a smart bit of business. Not sure about all the ins and outs of it but my guess is this allows RC to introduce money into the club (should he so wish)without falling foul of FFP as its commercial income from a major sponsor rather than a sub from the owner.
Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 17:58 - Jun 1 with 783 viewsLeadbelly

Stadium sponsor, season ticket prices and new signings on 15:06 - Jun 1 by Fruitbat

Absolutely nobody saw that coming.

Actually, it might be a smart bit of business. Not sure about all the ins and outs of it but my guess is this allows RC to introduce money into the club (should he so wish)without falling foul of FFP as its commercial income from a major sponsor rather than a sub from the owner.

The stadium rent is now linked to gate receipts and the sponsorship will match the rent paid. The more fans attend the higher the rent and the higher the sponsorship. The club will, in effect, have the stadium rent free.

Nobody has any idea what the attendance will be so how Cowling can say the new sponsorship will be double the previous deal I don't know. The sponsorship pays the rent, which is good, but if attendance falls(I'll be staggered if it doesn't) then I don't see any party being happy except Jobserve.

There is no indication whatsoever that any extra funds will be going to the club, despite the obvious opportunity to do this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024