Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan 16:36 - Jul 27 with 695 viewsdurham_exile

Loaned to Bromley until January 2019.

Clearly JM thinks that we have enough striking options with Nouble, Norris, Szmodics and Mandron.

Junior must surely play full time for the U's in the crucial second half of the season though.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 16:50 - Jul 27 with 686 viewsgerry_us

Should be playing 90 minutes in the first match, not just free-wheeling at Bromley. Obviously no sort of man management in existence at the club. Junior will want away after wondering why he was ever signed by U's in the first place.
Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 18:36 - Jul 27 with 665 viewsMoor_Pinot

Still we never seem to learn. Our ability/inability to manage talent baffles me.

Moor Pinot

Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 19:22 - Jul 27 with 655 viewsLeadbelly

Clearly everyone thinks Junior is the answer to all our striking problems. Based on the limited sample of what I saw last season I would say he has some potential but the fact that he was playing in non league at his age may suggest that may not be fulfilled at Football League level. If he hadn't been playing for Mr Cowling's other team I wonder whether we would have signed him at all.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 00:09 - Jul 28 with 606 viewsburnsieespana

He might benefit from this loan. At least Senior seems to be in the thick of it!
Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 00:17 - Jul 28 with 602 viewsdurham_exile

Junior Ogedi-Uzokwe on temporary loan on 00:09 - Jul 28 by burnsieespana

He might benefit from this loan. At least Senior seems to be in the thick of it!

Burnsie - Senior is a much better player now and will frighten defences with his pace.

I hope that Junior will do the same in January.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024