Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 19:34 - Jul 30 with 50212 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 16:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 2583 viewsLord_Bony

Yeeaaahhhh!!!,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 2575 viewscwm02

Ben Woodburn is coming on for Sheff Utd. God help us
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 2570 viewsSenhin

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

It hasn’t been as bad as expected.

Ollie can’t play as a lone man though, not sure what he did at Barnsley but he’s ineffective for us so far.

That.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 2565 viewslidojack

Fantastic football.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 2536 viewsLeonWasGod

Look how much better Celina is in that holding midfield role. Pirlo-esque compared to Carroll and Fulton.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 2524 viewslonglostjack

Get in !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 2520 viewsCaptain_Sham

And Dwight logs off 20 seconds after appearing in the thread after we score...

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 2482 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Aug 4 by Smellyplumz

Socks is garbage, how the fk does he get paid for playing. If we are relying on him to score we are buggered.

There we go.

Thick c*nt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2454 viewsUplandsJack

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Bad keeping there I think.

Yeah me too. It was well passed into the corner but, he should have saved that.
The lads desperately need help out there. We are short in the middle of the park.
Signs of nice play, but need more.
McBurnie been very quiet and as I type this he pops up and gets us level....😁
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2428 viewslonglostjack

Great work from Celina

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2401 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:53 - Aug 4 by FerrisBuellerJB

Gutless and clueless nothing’s changed

And another one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2377 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Aug 4 by Neath_Jack

There we go.

Thick c*nt.

Fùck off cűnt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2399 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie just pulled my pants down

Get in there my son
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2392 viewsShaky

My stream just died for that goal.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 2389 viewscwm02

Why did it take a goal to wake the team up? Much better since we conceded which led to a goal
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 19:03]
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:01 - Aug 4 with 2369 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

It hasn’t been as bad as expected.

Ollie can’t play as a lone man though, not sure what he did at Barnsley but he’s ineffective for us so far.

Barnsley he played as the left of a three up front, slightly off a front man.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:06 - Aug 4 with 2065 viewsJacktheCork

LOVely from Monty-Mac
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Aug 4 with 2019 viewsJacktheCork

Billy sharp - c u n t
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Aug 4 with 1998 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Looks like he should be playing at Ashleigh Road. With Fulton.

Always liked him.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Aug 4 with 1964 viewsMorganator100

McKay for all the flicks has no end product. He flatters to deceive.

Asoro is another Barrow in my book, pace but nothing else.

Celina looks a footballer and has been our main player today. Needs a strong personality in midfield with him to let him play. Carroll isn't that player.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Aug 4 with 1923 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Always liked him.

Innit.... Bags of goals in the lad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Aug 4 with 1885 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Aug 4 by Morganator100

McKay for all the flicks has no end product. He flatters to deceive.

Asoro is another Barrow in my book, pace but nothing else.

Celina looks a footballer and has been our main player today. Needs a strong personality in midfield with him to let him play. Carroll isn't that player.

Im glad you aren't making judgements after watching them play their first 60 mins for a new team. That would be insane.(And McKay hits the bar)

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Aug 4 with 1833 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 18:56 - Aug 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carrol again costing us goals, this time in a lower division. The goal scorer was marked until Carrol ran away and went towards 2 Swansea players leaving the goal scorer free on the edge of the box. Some will continue to defend him I'm sure.

For probably only tye 2nd time i agree with you

Total lack of concentration
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:12 - Aug 4 with 1784 views34dfgdf54

Jefferson causing complete carnage
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 19:12 - Aug 4 with 1773 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024