Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Hart 11:46 - Aug 30 with 8901 viewsSaxonDale

Expected to rejoin on loan acc to twitter.
Sam Hart on 12:01 - Aug 30 with 6312 viewsrkershaw

Would imagine that’s Randall out injured!!
Sam Hart on 12:03 - Aug 30 with 6297 viewsrkershaw

Sam Hart on 12:01 - Aug 30 by rkershaw

Would imagine that’s Randall out injured!!

Ignore that..... he’s a left back.....!!
Sam Hart on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 6198 viewsChaffRAFC

Decent enough loan signing providing he plays on a regular basis because it would allow Matt Done to play up front which is what has been needed for a while because he's not good enough as a left back.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sam Hart on 12:42 - Aug 30 with 6121 viewsSuddenLad

Here for the rest of the season and says he's 'delighted to be here'

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sam Hart on 12:46 - Aug 30 with 6095 viewsboromat

Bit of a surprise as he hardly featured last season. But as a left back ,like has already been mentioned, it means Matty Done should be challenging for the forward roles now like he should be.

Nthle has been looking good and hopefully Sam can push him for a place.

Do we think we'll see any more loan signings before the deadline? Should imagine everyone is hoping for a striker.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sam Hart on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 6054 viewsDaleFan7

Surely Hill must have promised him more game time this year? He hardly featured last season so why he'd be glad to be back doing that only he would know.
Sam Hart on 13:04 - Aug 30 with 6005 viewssweetcorn

Uninspiring signing in my book this, barely caught at all last year when the team was pretty poor.

Hopefully this signing pushes N'thle out of contention for the starting 11 however..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Sam Hart on 13:05 - Aug 30 with 6000 viewssweetcorn

Sam Hart on 12:46 - Aug 30 by boromat

Bit of a surprise as he hardly featured last season. But as a left back ,like has already been mentioned, it means Matty Done should be challenging for the forward roles now like he should be.

Nthle has been looking good and hopefully Sam can push him for a place.

Do we think we'll see any more loan signings before the deadline? Should imagine everyone is hoping for a striker.

We must be watching a different N'thle. He's looked absolutely clueless every time I've seen him this season..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Hart on 13:26 - Aug 30 with 5912 viewsScunnydale

Only saw his cameo against Charlton last year, but he looked pretty decent. I was only thinking the other day that I wouldn't be upset to see him return this season.

But yes, we could do with a striker, unless Hendo/Done are going to play either side of Calvin/Alby.
Sam Hart on 13:28 - Aug 30 with 5896 viewsrkershaw

Sam Hart on 13:26 - Aug 30 by Scunnydale

Only saw his cameo against Charlton last year, but he looked pretty decent. I was only thinking the other day that I wouldn't be upset to see him return this season.

But yes, we could do with a striker, unless Hendo/Done are going to play either side of Calvin/Alby.

Where has Finnerty disappeared to?
Sam Hart on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 5853 viewsDaleiLama

Sam Hart on 13:28 - Aug 30 by rkershaw

Where has Finnerty disappeared to?

Infinnerty and beyond?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sam Hart on 14:26 - Aug 30 with 5708 viewsJimmyRustler

Sam Hart on 13:26 - Aug 30 by Scunnydale

Reading that last line infuriates me - the fact that we're not playing Henderson up front half makes me want to stop attending games
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 0:17]
Sam Hart on 15:08 - Aug 30 with 5598 viewsShun

As others have said, not a particularly exciting signing but certainly not a bad one. He barely played at all last year but every time I saw him I was impressed. We’ve already seen signs lately that Hill might be willing to try Done up front so this signing might be with that in mind. As long as that doesn’t come at the expense of Henderson then I’m happy. I’d love either a front 2 of Henderson and Done or a front 3 of those two plus Andrew.

Nthle is ok for backup left back. He was our best player at Fleetwood. I didn’t see Barnsley where by all accounts he had a shocker, but then again seemingly so did the rest of the team.
Sam Hart on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 5429 viewsJames1980

Does this signing back up what Hill said about not changing the system but changing the players?
He really does believe in it, hopefully when it clicks we will all be treated to some thoroughly enjoyed entertaining games

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sam Hart on 16:36 - Aug 30 with 5365 viewsColDale

Given Hart's contract runs out at the end of the season, haven't we effectively signed him permanently? Don't think recalls exist in loan moved any more except for keepers
Sam Hart on 16:36 - Aug 30 with 5362 viewsMoonyDale

Sam Hart on 16:15 - Aug 30 by James1980

Does this signing back up what Hill said about not changing the system but changing the players?
He really does believe in it, hopefully when it clicks we will all be treated to some thoroughly enjoyed entertaining games

Don't hold your breath James, a first step as a minimum is to play every player in their best position...Injuries permitting of course.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Sam Hart on 17:03 - Aug 30 with 5268 views49thseason

Lets hope he can actually cross a ball.
Sam Hart on 17:19 - Aug 30 with 5228 viewsrichfoad32

Sam Hart on 12:54 - Aug 30 by DaleFan7

Surely Hill must have promised him more game time this year? He hardly featured last season so why he'd be glad to be back doing that only he would know.

Isn't that just standard football speak? 'Great to be back'.....'Delighted to have signed a new deal'....'Looking forward to being here'.....etc. etc. blah blah.....What else is he going to say?
Sam Hart on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 5219 viewsdawlishdale

He only played 1 full game plus 2 sub appearances for us. Not enough for me to form an opinion on.

I'm amazed that in this loan window, we have signed a keeper and 2 full backs.

We need a striker !!!!!
Sam Hart on 17:38 - Aug 30 with 5170 viewsblackdogblue

Zzzzzzz

Someone else to allow a different team each week & pass it sideways, must have excelled in diagonal play whilst he was practising in the park last time he was here because he didn’t play matches...

Should be a league rule like fantasy football, only so many keepers, defenders, midfielders...

Edit... Sorry what’s a Striker?? 🤨🤨🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Sam Hart on 18:39 - Aug 30 with 5019 viewsArthurDaley

Is there going to be a world wide shortage of left backs, and Dale are going to corner the market in them ?

A large VAT Dave

Sam Hart on 18:51 - Aug 30 with 4988 viewsoff2div1

Sam Hart on 17:38 - Aug 30 by blackdogblue

Zzzzzzz

Someone else to allow a different team each week & pass it sideways, must have excelled in diagonal play whilst he was practising in the park last time he was here because he didn’t play matches...

Should be a league rule like fantasy football, only so many keepers, defenders, midfielders...

Edit... Sorry what’s a Striker?? 🤨🤨🤨

striker noun [ C ] (SPORT)
​
C2 a player in a game such as football whose main purpose is to try to score goals rather than to prevent the opposing team from scoring.
Sam Hart on 20:06 - Aug 30 with 4796 viewstony_roch975

Hart had an excellent cameo against Charlton but otherwise we've no match time to evaluate. If we're continuing with wing backs they need to be able to, or at least try to beat a defender and put in pacy accurate crosses - sadly neither Done or Rafferty have been great at that (nor has anyone else since Bunney pre-injury). Maybe it'll be Hart.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Sam Hart on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 4742 viewsmacro

Sam Hart on 17:22 - Aug 30 by dawlishdale

He only played 1 full game plus 2 sub appearances for us. Not enough for me to form an opinion on.

I'm amazed that in this loan window, we have signed a keeper and 2 full backs.

We need a striker !!!!!

Henderson
Wilbraham
Inman
Andrew
Gillam
Dooley
Done

All whether you like it or not can play as a striker, I'd be amazed if one came in. At half time on Tuesday I said a left sided defender would come in as it was a weak area.
Sam Hart on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 4710 viewsleedsdale

Sam Hart on 20:30 - Aug 30 by macro

Henderson
Wilbraham
Inman
Andrew
Gillam
Dooley
Done

All whether you like it or not can play as a striker, I'd be amazed if one came in. At half time on Tuesday I said a left sided defender would come in as it was a weak area.

I would be surprised too.

The return of Dooley quite literally feels like a new signing, and may have tipped the balance in favour of not recruiting further
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024