Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade 22:12 - Oct 9 with 973 viewsdurham_exile

All teams now have three points after tonight's games.

Good to see Frankie Kent back and scoring.

1500 at the JobServe with 500 from Scummend.

Stevenage lost 8-0 at home to Charlton - very interesting result!

Bring on Crawley at the weekend

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade on 08:59 - Oct 10 with 930 viewsMoor_Pinot

Absolutely Durham but the best thing is Kent's quick return and a clean sheet after shipping 6 goals in a week. What we now need and won't get of course without intelligent management is clean sheets till the end of the month and a proper ten game unbeaten run bar the inevitable defeat to Little Twittering Old Boys in the Cup.
I can dream about consistency but I don't think I anticipate it!
Up the U's

Moor Pinot

Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade on 11:18 - Oct 10 with 917 viewsgerry_us

Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade on 08:59 - Oct 10 by Moor_Pinot

Absolutely Durham but the best thing is Kent's quick return and a clean sheet after shipping 6 goals in a week. What we now need and won't get of course without intelligent management is clean sheets till the end of the month and a proper ten game unbeaten run bar the inevitable defeat to Little Twittering Old Boys in the Cup.
I can dream about consistency but I don't think I anticipate it!
Up the U's

Absolutely brilliant that LTOB have qualified.
Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade on 13:01 - Oct 10 with 907 viewsburnsieespana

Think I read somewher our first Trophy win in almost a decade!
Wonder if Mandron will start on Saturday?
Amazing number of Sarfend supporters for a game of this type!
Danger that the U's could now qualify for the next round of the Checkatrade on 16:02 - Oct 11 with 817 viewsDCPete

Great. Especially given it was v the shrimp.

Well done, The U’s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024