Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Collins 20:21 - Jan 2 with 1395 viewsburnsieespana

See Collins loan deal been cut short so can only assume done so we can get somebody else in on loan.
Collins on 21:30 - Jan 2 with 1385 viewsnoah4x4

Maybe it is so we can afford to bring Junior back from Bromley? After all, Junior is aged 24 hence a charge against the Financial Fair Play wage budget.
Collins on 21:36 - Jan 2 with 1383 viewsLeadbelly

Collins on 21:30 - Jan 2 by noah4x4

Maybe it is so we can afford to bring Junior back from Bromley? After all, Junior is aged 24 hence a charge against the Financial Fair Play wage budget.

Is he even playing at Bromley? I heard they’d signed other strikers who have kept him out of the side.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Collins on 22:59 - Jan 2 with 1370 viewsnoah4x4

Collins on 21:36 - Jan 2 by Leadbelly

Is he even playing at Bromley? I heard they’d signed other strikers who have kept him out of the side.

Has featured in most Bromley games since July, e.g. 25 appearances, scored 6. Came on as substitute on New Years Day.

To date, that is 170 league appearances in men's professional (inc semi-pro) football since debuting in 2013, scoring 68 goals. I watched him regularly for the U's under 23. Was impressive. Confidently took his brief chance in the U's First XI, then was sidelined when we signed Norris and Nouble. Has a fantastic understanding with Gondoh who frequently provided the assist in his 34 goals in 34 appearances for Maldon & Tiptree. The combination of Junior and Gondoh can't be any worse than the current form of Dickenson and Norris. Or maybe they are just tired and too overworked with so many of our back up out on loan? Can't understand why Gondoh didn't feature at least once in December.
Collins on 18:04 - Jan 3 with 1319 viewsbwildered

Could have done with Eammon Collins playing in midfield.
With Lapsie and Comley in midfield the wider players really now need to create.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Collins on 11:27 - Jan 4 with 1286 viewsburnsieespana

Collins on 21:30 - Jan 2 by noah4x4

Yes see Bromley got thrown out of the Vase Cup yesterday for playing him without asking our permission!
Collins on 17:06 - Jan 4 with 1262 viewsbwildered

Surely Bromley play in senior level of the non league pyramid, so compete in the Trophy and not the Vase .

Collins on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 1186 viewsLeadbelly

Collins on 22:59 - Jan 2 by noah4x4

Has featured in most Bromley games since July, e.g. 25 appearances, scored 6. Came on as substitute on New Years Day.

To date, that is 170 league appearances in men's professional (inc semi-pro) football since debuting in 2013, scoring 68 goals. I watched him regularly for the U's under 23. Was impressive. Confidently took his brief chance in the U's First XI, then was sidelined when we signed Norris and Nouble. Has a fantastic understanding with Gondoh who frequently provided the assist in his 34 goals in 34 appearances for Maldon & Tiptree. The combination of Junior and Gondoh can't be any worse than the current form of Dickenson and Norris. Or maybe they are just tired and too overworked with so many of our back up out on loan? Can't understand why Gondoh didn't feature at least once in December.

Junior is back from Bromley apparently.

Collins on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 1185 viewsLeadbelly

Collins on 20:58 - Jan 7 by Leadbelly

Junior is back from Bromley apparently.

And played for the U23s today

Login to get fewer ads

Collins on 22:48 - Jan 7 with 1164 viewsnoah4x4

Collins on 21:08 - Jan 7 by Leadbelly

And played for the U23s today

Junior hardly had a touch of the ball, but that was not his fault. Zero service. Very poor under 23's display (soz, under 18's display).

Dillon Barnes display was awful. Has totally lost confidence. Kicking and throwing weak. Should have saved first goal. Millwall then scored the rebound when he failed to hold a penalty hit into his midriff. It was heart in mouth time every time he handled the ball, repeatedly fumbled, had a nightmare 90 minutes.

Like the First XI, lots of neat passing triangles but we repeatedly lost the ball before it got anywhere near Junior. The U's most dangerous moment was when an innocuous ball was nearly sliced into the visitors net by a defender. I don't recall a shot on goal except a tame header from Junior.

Losing is becoming a habit for the U23's. Time to recall Paul Rooney and all our other better youngsters out on loan?
Collins on 08:43 - Jan 9 with 1100 viewsbwildered

Question should be is U23 academy football better than senior non league football ?
The club obvious think it is worth while, in pratical game time, physical and psychologic development .
Times have obviously changed from Mid Week League and Town & Country League for those who were unselected for first team duties .
Perhaps it is harder to get out the first team squad , than in it .

Collins on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 1090 viewsMoor_Pinot

Am in full agreement Noah.
The decline began after the 3-1 v Crawley and we have gradually faded and are now shipping goals [11 in 6 games] which previously we were not.

I cannot see why, given this current form, a Gondoh + Junior formation could not be tried. Both must be desperate to prove themselves and should be fit and raring to go. Norris has looked neither since his injury and I agree with you on Dickinson.
Personally I would stick with Mandron and exclude Nouble who is off the pace, always tracks back and stops attacks dead and never spots the overlap. Early in the season he was far more effective. Another one out of form. I would find a way to play the 2 youngsters, at the expense of Nouble and Norris. I would currently play Mandron over Senior as Mandron has a higher skill level and shows the ball to the opposition less. He too is probably keen to put in time.

A change of greater magnitude than his usual tinkering is probably beyond Mr McGreal, but I can hope.
We must keep Pope quiet on Saturday, he has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024