Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday protest 00:26 - Feb 3 with 20849 viewsJackUlation

planned for next Saturday who is up for it, It needs to happen. from Castle Gardens to the Lib.

Saturday protest on 15:43 - Feb 4 with 3397 viewsPrivate_Partz

Saturday protest on 12:43 - Feb 3 by Porthcawlswan

The yanks will care. There's two things these guys hate. Bad PR which would come from mass protests and hitting their pockets which would come from boycotts! The thinking that they are far away from Swansea so it won't hurt them is nonsense

Yep I agree with this one. Also letting the other members of the Hedge fund know what is going on could be useful as well. Bad publicity is the thing they do not want.
The problem we have now is Jenkins has gone. The Yanks have blamed him and they have said they are going to work with the Trust.
Against this background many supporters will think things could be rosey in the future.
I know it sticks in the throat, but should we not be waiting until the Yanks yet again go their own merry way and ignore the Trust as I expect them to do?
It will be easier to mobilise the troops before the next Transfer Window if it pans out as expected.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Saturday protest on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 3385 viewsJackUlation

Don't look like there is much interest, so we just let Yanks rip us apart then ?.
Saturday protest on 15:47 - Feb 4 with 3378 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday protest on 15:45 - Feb 4 by JackUlation

Don't look like there is much interest, so we just let Yanks rip us apart then ?.

There does actually seem to be a lot of interest. I have had texts off quite a few who will be joining the protest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saturday protest on 15:50 - Feb 4 with 3359 viewsSwanseaman

https://www.facebook.com/events/298558530861640

[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:51]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Saturday protest on 17:03 - Feb 4 with 3267 viewsLandore_Jack

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?recruiter=306452465&utm_source=shar

#backtojack

Saturday protest on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 3215 viewsunion_jack

We need Yanks Go Home flags and effigies of Kaplan and Kevien to burn. Oh and the Stars and Stripes!

Seriously though, protest has to start somewhere, small acorns and all that. This is as good a start as any to build momentum, get recognition and hammer the message home. On Saturday’s commentary on RW the Greedy B@stards chant was mentioned by the commentators.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Saturday protest on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 3226 viewsvalleyboy

Saturday protest on 12:47 - Feb 3 by controversial_jack

Let's boycott club merchandise and stop buying beer and burgers as a start and see how that goes.

Dont tell me you have been buying merchandise and refreshments at the Liberty for the last two years

That’s how late you have been in coming to that conclusion
Saturday protest on 18:49 - Feb 4 with 3121 viewsSwanseaman

Steadily rising, this could get quite big by Saturday: 410 going · 1K interested
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 19:10]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday protest on 18:57 - Feb 4 with 3097 viewscontroversial_jack

Saturday protest on 17:20 - Feb 4 by valleyboy

Dont tell me you have been buying merchandise and refreshments at the Liberty for the last two years

That’s how late you have been in coming to that conclusion

I haven't actually - but you probably won't believe me.
Saturday protest on 19:11 - Feb 4 with 3042 viewsSwansea93

Saturday protest on 17:03 - Feb 4 by Landore_Jack

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?recruiter=306452465&utm_source=shar

This has nearly reached a 1000 signatures already.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Saturday protest on 20:11 - Feb 4 with 2944 viewsbuilthjack

Saturday protest on 19:11 - Feb 4 by Swansea93

This has nearly reached a 1000 signatures already.

1030 when I looked

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saturday protest on 21:45 - Feb 4 with 2787 viewsLoyal

For any help is seeing how a real protest works check out Leyton Orient last season.
That would fck them right up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 21:50 - Feb 4 with 2772 viewsjimmyquipment

i'll be there
Saturday protest on 21:56 - Feb 4 with 2751 viewslonglostjack

Saturday protest on 21:45 - Feb 4 by Loyal

For any help is seeing how a real protest works check out Leyton Orient last season.
That would fck them right up.

They’re a good bunch Orient.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Saturday protest on 22:02 - Feb 4 with 2722 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 21:56 - Feb 4 by longlostjack

They’re a good bunch Orient.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 22:05 - Feb 4 with 2707 viewsOldjack

Saturday protest on 22:02 - Feb 4 by Loyal

I can see that happen down here if this shit carry's on much further

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saturday protest on 22:08 - Feb 4 with 2684 viewsbonymine

Saturday protest on 22:02 - Feb 4 by Loyal

Brilliant if it’s properly coordinated en masse ...ie. a whistle or a specific minute to signal a mass pitch invasion then the Stewards & Plod will be totally overawed & the game will probably be abandoned.

Maximum exposure in the media then .....

STID. .....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Saturday protest on 08:35 - Feb 5 with 2468 viewssainthelens

All the above are excellent ideas, but let's not forget who the opposition are on Sat. With feelings amongst our fans now reaching " all time pissed off and angry" and the strong possibility of Millwall adding further problems, the protest walking to the ground will be like a beacon for them. The police are gonna struggle to contain everything, and with last Sat events fresh in the minds along with the ones who now have got the taste for trouble, this Sat could provide more publicity in maybe the wrong way. It's a realistic possibility guys.
Saturday protest on 08:48 - Feb 5 with 2451 viewsJohnw102

Saturday protest on 17:20 - Feb 4 by union_jack

We need Yanks Go Home flags and effigies of Kaplan and Kevien to burn. Oh and the Stars and Stripes!

Seriously though, protest has to start somewhere, small acorns and all that. This is as good a start as any to build momentum, get recognition and hammer the message home. On Saturday’s commentary on RW the Greedy B@stards chant was mentioned by the commentators.

Check out https://www.gofundme.com/YANKSOUT?fbclid=IwAR39LAk24inxp6voTgtKO7Cu3KcnYrFRAkdnQ re flags

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Saturday protest on 09:01 - Feb 5 with 2422 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Saturday protest on 22:05 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

I can see that happen down here if this shit carry's on much further

Hopefully, the Americans would hate this.
Saturday protest on 09:11 - Feb 5 with 2406 viewsmonmouth

Can someone remind me what we are protesting about again? Is it not spending money we haven’t got on players we can’t afford?

Or is it because a hedge fund is doing what hedge funds do and trying to prudently mange their assets to create future returns and mitigate losses at a promised level of risk? Because I suspect that by their legal obligations to their investors, they will be bound to do that.

I get the feelings mind. They and Jenkins and his mob led us right up the garden path with their false promises and smoke and mirrors, but just shouting at them to f*ck off isn’t going to make it happen. If they do decide to cut and run, god knows what we’ll get next. I wish we weren’t in the state we are, but we are.

Anyway, I’m a believer in free speech, so by all means go for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Saturday protest on 09:14 - Feb 5 with 2400 viewssainthelens

Saturday protest on 09:11 - Feb 5 by monmouth

Can someone remind me what we are protesting about again? Is it not spending money we haven’t got on players we can’t afford?

Or is it because a hedge fund is doing what hedge funds do and trying to prudently mange their assets to create future returns and mitigate losses at a promised level of risk? Because I suspect that by their legal obligations to their investors, they will be bound to do that.

I get the feelings mind. They and Jenkins and his mob led us right up the garden path with their false promises and smoke and mirrors, but just shouting at them to f*ck off isn’t going to make it happen. If they do decide to cut and run, god knows what we’ll get next. I wish we weren’t in the state we are, but we are.

Anyway, I’m a believer in free speech, so by all means go for it.

I'd like to think that Jenkins saw the hostility brewing and thought " I'm fckn off".
Saturday protest on 09:29 - Feb 5 with 2381 viewsSwansea93

Saturday protest on 08:48 - Feb 5 by Johnw102

Check out https://www.gofundme.com/YANKSOUT?fbclid=IwAR39LAk24inxp6voTgtKO7Cu3KcnYrFRAkdnQ re flags

Goal is now reached.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Saturday protest on 10:01 - Feb 5 with 2345 viewsJohnw102

Saturday protest on 09:29 - Feb 5 by Swansea93

Goal is now reached.

When goal is reached it is moved on to enable purchase of larger flag original goal was £125 now £350.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Saturday protest on 11:49 - Feb 5 with 2260 viewsKGriz16

Great to see everyone getting involved and supporting the cause. I attended a 'protest' last season organised through facebook, which just consisted of 6-8 people handing out anti-HJ and American leaflets, can't say it made too many waves. However, hopefully this one will!

Tried to catch the trust on TalkSport last night, but couldn't. Anyone manage to listen in? Think they were on BBC as well.

Also, what's the information with regards to the walk to the Liberty protest, don't use facebook so could use the information to be posted on here, cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024