Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names 18:16 - Mar 6 with 1492 viewsFraserja

Hi, I am Fraser, a third year student at the Manchester Metropolitan University carrying out my dissertation project on the significance of football stadium names within fan culture. It would be greatly appreciated if you could use the link below to answer a questionnaire, it will only take a couple of minutes. Thanks ever so much for your help.

https://goo.gl/forms/kso0LpgUZbYpi1sK2
Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:28 - Mar 6 with 1482 viewswessex_exile

Done

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 1481 viewsLeadbelly

Done

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:44 - Mar 6 with 1478 viewsbwildered

Must have thought of dissertation project, down the Drury / Sainsburys Express !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 23:48 - Mar 6 with 1459 viewsmfb_cufc

Done

mfb

Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 10:01 - Mar 7 with 1440 viewsMoor_Pinot

Done it.

Moor Pinot

Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 1421 viewsgerry_us

Done.
Great that you knew of Layer Road, one brilliant footy ground, pity we ever left.
Questionnaire for U's fans on the significance of football stadium names on 21:07 - Mar 7 with 1406 viewsnoah4x4

Done, and interesting.

Most fans don't give a f*** what the stadium is called was my conclusion. But we do care that public transport is none existent; it's a long walk to any bus stop for the infirm/elderly; the steps are too narrow and too steep and need hand rails; the beer is awful. But those that own the stadium naming rights don't care. If that isn't a disconnect with fans, I don't know what is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024