Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mandron 22:55 - Mar 9 with 785 viewsBlue4U2

Chapeau to the Frenchman today !
Not only did he run Senior close for Man of the match but he was playing a very unfamiliar position- just in front of the back four
Mandron on 23:14 - Mar 9 with 776 viewsGOSBTS

What I really liked about his performance today was that you could tell that he really wanted the ball at every opportunity. Very confident.
Mandron on 23:22 - Mar 9 with 776 viewsmfb_cufc

They said on BBC Essex Mandron was given the job of man marking their danger man Jamille Matt. He did such a good job that Matt was substituted after 71 minutes. Perhaps he has found a role where he can make most effect.

mfb

Mandron on 06:39 - Mar 10 with 745 viewsMoor_Pinot

He was superb and possesses more skill than anyone we have at present along with the best awareness. I did have him as mom as Senior should have scored two and greedily shot twice when he should have made goals for others. He was excellent though.
Matt never had any part in the game and Mandron must have run many km. I personally don't miss Pell much.

Moor Pinot

Mandron on 07:30 - Mar 10 with 739 viewsDaniel

Mikael Mandron; the French Harry Pell
Mandron on 07:49 - Mar 10 with 736 viewsLeadbelly

Mandron did well in an unaccustomed position but Newport were pretty poor. I’m not convinced he would be as effective against better opposition.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Mandron on 08:01 - Mar 10 with 734 viewsnoah4x4

Gives away too many unnecessary free kicks for my liking, but he gave us the height and aerial prowess that we have missed in midfield since Pell's absence when up against more physical direct Division Two teams like Newport and Swindon. We looked like a different team as we didn't keep losing the ball in front of our back four. Dropping Prosser meant we had ten players that can pass the ball. Fortunately, Gilmartin had little to do.
Mandron on 18:14 - Mar 10 with 686 viewsbwildered

A workman like performance, but no midfield maestro , but did the job required . Sometimes holds the ball too long and agree regards conceeding free kicks .
Always thought Cameron James could do the defence /midfield job, a tidy player with good distribution, but seems totally out of favour.
Congratulations to Noah Chilvers, making his debut, looks a good prospect and good eye for a goal at a unders level .
Judging by Kane Vincent Young performances this season, a better future than League Two awaits, which would leave his position available.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024