Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noah Chilvers leaving.. 21:08 - Apr 4 with 985 viewsjimcrick

I'm soooo angry.
If we believe in rumours... Noah will probably be off in the summer to new pastures. What will we get?
Compensation...
What utter mismanagement is this? This is partly why we are where we are. I can understand that we develop players and they leave for better things. I am a realist. But WHY do we never get the correct money for this? I can't name the last player we had leave that we got PROPER money for...
I've supported this club over 35 years and everytime we get screwed and it's getting worse.
Are we going to loose Sammie, Frankie, Kane and Noah all for peanuts this year?
What is going on with our utter inablilty to keep players IN contract?
Am I wrong?
Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 949 viewsdurham_exile

Hi Jimcrick I would imagine that Lomano Tresor Lua Lua was probably the last player that we were handsomely paid for at 2.25m by Newcastle.

I can report that I have actually seen Noah Chilvers whilst warming up at St James Park Exeter but sadly he didn't make the team.

Regrettably Colchester will always be a selling club, it is the nature of smaller clubs to do so.

What I will be furious about this season is if we fail to achieve promotion thus leading to wholesale departure of our better players.

Six cup finals will determine whether we can achieve seventh place and then it is the lottery of the play offs.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 17:18 - May 21 with 786 viewsbwildered

Good news , together with Sims , Jones and hopefully Ager, have signed hew deals.

Think are recorded fee received was probally Halford ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 23:22 - May 21 with 743 viewswessex_exile

Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 17:18 - May 21 by bwildered

Good news , together with Sims , Jones and hopefully Ager, have signed hew deals.

Noah Chilvers has indeed been offered and signed a new contract, along with Callum Jones and Ollie Sims.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/may/youngsters-extend-us-stay/

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 16:11 - May 22 with 703 viewsburnsieespana

Rumours can be so upsetting!
Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 00:15 - May 23 with 676 viewsdurham_exile

Noah Chilvers leaving.. on 17:18 - May 21 by bwildered

bwildered - you are right about Greg Halford £2.5m

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024