Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? 18:18 - Apr 19 with 3086 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 3041 viewsDale23years

If anyone thinks we been in the same position under Hill, really need their head testing, and that's being polite

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:24 - Apr 19 with 3034 viewsboromat

Have thought about this and it's impossible to say really. Hill managed to get the player to rally last season and maybe could have done the same this year. What we can say for definite is the team have improved especially results wise since BBM has been in charge.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:28 - Apr 19 with 2990 viewssince58

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:24 - Apr 19 by boromat

Have thought about this and it's impossible to say really. Hill managed to get the player to rally last season and maybe could have done the same this year. What we can say for definite is the team have improved especially results wise since BBM has been in charge.

What we can say for definite under Hilly we be gonners by now.
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:35 - Apr 19 with 2935 viewsscarrow

Dead and buried

Poll: Final position

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 19:08 - Apr 19 with 2798 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 18:35 - Apr 19 by scarrow

Dead and buried

This is so far a massive vote of confidence for BBM or a massive vote of non confidence in KH.

Did not start the poll to make Keith look bad tbh but was interested in overall feeling.

I personally think we would be very close to needing snookers to avoid being down.

Keith of 3 years ago would have been a different result I am sure

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 19:15 - Apr 19 with 2756 viewsJames1980

To be fair to Keith, Ollie and Ngosi were out for the last few games of his tenure and they have certainly done well. However could he have got them and the rest of the team playing like BBM has done? Also as much as we berate the stroppy so and so for the last 2 seasons. Lets not forget what Hill helped us to achieve.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 19:24 - Apr 19 with 2717 viewsdavidab2202

Would't wish to detract from what Keith achieved whilst managing our club but the fact is that a points return from the 35 games prior to BBM equivalent to those in the last 8 games would have had us looking at the other end of the table for our excitement in the run up to the end of the season
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 19:46 - Apr 19 with 2629 viewspioneer

To answer the question...checking the train times for Solihull.
Login to get fewer ads

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 2425 viewspioneer

On a more serious note, and before we know the final outcome, got to acknowledge the gutsy decision the board took to fire the previous manager. It was a costly move and a manager who had brought glory to the club in the past, with lots of fans not wanting to see him leave. There was no one lined up to replace him and they took a risk with a bloke with no managerial experience.

The previous bloke had, in his own eyes, become bigger than the club. There are lots of things about the new board still to question but Am I bloody glad they made the decision they did on the manager.
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 22:10 - Apr 19 with 2394 viewspnc4eva1

Mute point

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 22:15 - Apr 19 with 2369 viewsfinberty

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 22:10 - Apr 19 by pnc4eva1

Mute point

Moot
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 09:53 - Apr 20 with 2017 viewsmacro

Wherever we finish BBM has worked wonders. Players such as Nthle and Wilbraham who looked finished and sub standard have become crucial cogs in the team. After the Oxford game I never wanted to see Wilbraham in a Dale shirt again but fair play he’s had a second wind under BBM. Another 3 points please and that might well do it
Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 1886 viewskiwidale

Looking at the poll results Im trying without success to think of anybody other than Keith himself who would voted we would be in the same position under Hill. Is anybody going to hold their hand up to that? I reckon it could be James

This is not the time for bickering.

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 16:54 - Apr 20 with 1715 viewsJames1980

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 11:52 - Apr 20 by kiwidale

Looking at the poll results Im trying without success to think of anybody other than Keith himself who would voted we would be in the same position under Hill. Is anybody going to hold their hand up to that? I reckon it could be James

Not guilty I have abstained

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 08:18 - Apr 22 with 1259 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 22:10 - Apr 19 by pnc4eva1

Mute point

Yes, I suppose they’d have to.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Had the club decided not to sack Keith where would we be now? on 11:49 - Apr 22 with 1094 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Last season Calvin got back into the side, after recovering from an injury, for the remaining 12 games. He failed to score in any of them. Thankfully Humphrys and Davies chipped in with a few vital goals to ease the burden on Hendo. However, those non Hendo ‘goals’ are no longer in the squad. The best thing BBM has done is realise that there wouldn’t be the requisite amount of goals if we were to rely on Calvin. His restoration of Wilbraham has worked a treat. I don’t think Hill would have restored Wilbraham and that’s one of the reasons why I think we’d be relegated if he had remained.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024