Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebanks... 12:28 - May 29 with 4481 viewsTVOS1907

...has signed for Shrewsbury.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ebanks... on 12:38 - May 29 with 4421 viewsfitzochris

Geography and ££££

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Ebanks... on 12:58 - May 29 with 4325 viewssweetcorn

I just hope that we’ve enquired about him. I’ve no issue with not getting him, but letting him go to another club near us without at least asking the question would be disappointing.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Ebanks... on 13:01 - May 29 with 4311 viewsboromat

Should imagine we offered a contract. Shrewsbury just offered a better one and with it being more local for him probably a no brainer.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ebanks... on 13:08 - May 29 with 4249 viewsisitme

Ebanks... on 12:38 - May 29 by fitzochris

Geography and ££££

Indeed.

A three year deal is a big commitment at this level (probably on a decent wage as well), fairly close to the Wolverhampton area and they paid Wolves a fee.

Good luck to him, apart from when he plays against Dale.
Ebanks... on 13:20 - May 29 with 4163 viewsSuddenLad

That's a sickener. I really thought we could have got him, especially with him having spent time here.

If we didn't try to get him that would be even worse. Looks like being a small budget summer.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ebanks... on 13:40 - May 29 with 4063 views442Dale

Ebanks... on 13:20 - May 29 by SuddenLad

That's a sickener. I really thought we could have got him, especially with him having spent time here.

If we didn't try to get him that would be even worse. Looks like being a small budget summer.

Thought it had been recognised that the playing budget will be less and that BBM is happier to work with a smaller squad. We’ve competed much better before without needing a big budget, no reason why we can’t again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ebanks... on 13:45 - May 29 with 4023 viewsSuddenLad

Yes, well, when it is suggested that our 'natural level' is Conference or lower, then I guess Ebanks and the like will be off the radar.

Ebanks... on 14:12 - May 29 with 3902 viewsaleanddale

Makes Sense as he is currently based in the area ( Wolverhampton is close enough ).

It would have been nice but we need to move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Ebanks... on 14:13 - May 29 with 3898 viewstruenorth

EEL used to play with the Shrews manager Sam Ricketts, during their time at Wolves.
TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Ebanks... on 14:15 - May 29 with 3883 views442Dale

Ebanks... on 13:45 - May 29 by SuddenLad

Yes, well, when it is suggested that our 'natural level' is Conference or lower, then I guess Ebanks and the like will be off the radar.

Irrespective of what may or may not have been suggested, we’ve had, for Dale, a reasonably large playing budget these last two years and we’ve been rubbish. Too many players and no visible increase in quality. If BBM wants a smaller squad and is happy with his budget, then we should trust him to get on with the job. Would fully expect it to be reassessed on an ongoing basis with room for manoeuvre in January.

Anything else is a different discussion, one which is valid on its own, but personally I was bored to death of turning up every week wondering who would play, the disconnect that created and the ensuing debates (because you do when you want clarification). It really is a case of wait and see for now and leaving BBM to it as he seeks to create a definitive, more positive, culture around the team/supporters.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ebanks... on 15:15 - May 29 with 3691 viewsShun

Ebanks... on 13:45 - May 29 by SuddenLad

Who suggested our natural level is conference or lower?
Ebanks... on 15:17 - May 29 with 3683 viewsTVOS1907

Ebanks... on 14:15 - May 29 by 442Dale

Irrespective of what may or may not have been suggested, we’ve had, for Dale, a reasonably large playing budget these last two years and we’ve been rubbish. Too many players and no visible increase in quality. If BBM wants a smaller squad and is happy with his budget, then we should trust him to get on with the job. Would fully expect it to be reassessed on an ongoing basis with room for manoeuvre in January.

Anything else is a different discussion, one which is valid on its own, but personally I was bored to death of turning up every week wondering who would play, the disconnect that created and the ensuing debates (because you do when you want clarification). It really is a case of wait and see for now and leaving BBM to it as he seeks to create a definitive, more positive, culture around the team/supporters.

You're not here or there to debate.....

Ebanks... on 15:37 - May 29 with 3621 viewselectricblue

Less money on wages.
Work with a smaller squad.

If all 7 resign then its not much of a smaller squad minus the loaness that is.....
So basically no different from last season....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ebanks... on 15:54 - May 29 with 3557 viewsTVOS1907

Smaller.

Ebanks... on 16:56 - May 29 with 3371 viewsD_Dale

Very likely that BB-M was aware of EE-L's situation, and probably realised all the circumstances were against a bid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48446297
Ebanks... on 17:31 - May 29 with 3255 viewselectricblue

Lets just guess that the nominal fee was £100k.
Bargain in comparrison to Dale signing Williams.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ebanks... on 16:27 - May 30 with 2438 viewsboromat

Donervan Daniels is a free agent. Could be an option as he didn't get much of a chance at centre back with McGahey in the side.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ebanks... on 16:42 - May 30 with 2400 viewsSuddenLad

Ebanks... on 15:15 - May 29 by Shun

Who suggested our natural level is conference or lower?

Have a guess 😤

Ebanks... on 20:08 - Jun 4 with 2006 viewsdingdangblue

Ebanks is certainly going to learn some stuff...

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2019/06/04/shre

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024