Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June 19:39 - Jun 10 with 5288 viewsColDale

Supporters are reminded that this year’s kit launch and family fun day event will take place on Saturday 15th June at the Crown Oil Arena.

Dale’s kits for the 2019/20 season, as voted for by you, will be revealed to fans at 9am on the day.

Almost 400 supporters voted for their favourite designs — thank you once again to those who got involved!

There will be plenty going on at the Crown Oil Arena, with food stalls, fairground rides, virtual reality and FIFA games, raffles and prizes to be won.

We're also delighted to confirm that Dale boss Brian Barry-Murphy, along with some of the first-team players, will be holding a signing session from 11am.

Our kit suppliers Errea will also be bringing their promotional truck to the Crown Oil Arena on the day.

All of this is FREE of charge!

Unfortunately, this year's Josh Fest, a Family Fun Day in memory of our Number 55 Joshua McCormack, has been cancelled.

Those who purchased tickets for the event can claim a refund from the RAFC Ticket Office. For any refunds not claimed by Saturday 15th June, the proceeds will go to three charities, as chosen by Josh's family; Friends Of Rosie, Be Brave Bears & Derian House.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 09:09 - Jun 15 with 4776 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/june/2019-20_kitsrevealed/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 09:14 - Jun 15 with 4748 views442Dale

The striped shirt looks good but it was a strange choice for the voting options as it’s very similar to last season’s, including the white trim. There should have definitely been a striped option, but with a noticeably different look simply to increase sales as some may think it looks much the same.

I like the silver/grey one, and if it won the vote and in the absence of any clashes you have to wonder why we need a third shirt.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 10:38 - Jun 15 with 4566 viewsSandyman

The P H is a nice touch.
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:07 - Jun 15 with 4458 viewselectricblue

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 09:09 - Jun 15 by James1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/june/2019-20_kitsrevealed/

The grey option is awful..

Very miserable looking......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:26 - Jun 15 with 4419 viewsTVOS1907

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:07 - Jun 15 by electricblue

The grey option is awful..

Very miserable looking......

It won the fans' vote.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:40 - Jun 15 with 4387 viewsShun

I absolutely love all three. Agree that the PH is a nice touch. Well done to the club on again allowing fan input into kit choice. I wonder what shorts they’ll be paired with - I’m hoping the home kit is with white or black shorts and not blue like last year.

Can anyone who’s gone to the event post any pictures?
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:45 - Jun 15 with 4371 viewsTVOS1907

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:40 - Jun 15 by Shun

I absolutely love all three. Agree that the PH is a nice touch. Well done to the club on again allowing fan input into kit choice. I wonder what shorts they’ll be paired with - I’m hoping the home kit is with white or black shorts and not blue like last year.

Blue shorts again, apparently.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:46 - Jun 15 with 4368 views442Dale

Anyone been down yet? Any word on what the full kits look like - not seen any official pictures of the shorts and socks. Presumably they’re all on sale as kids like getting the full set and one of the reasons we stayed with Errea was that they’d sorted delivery issues meaning we can put on good events like today.

Also, what’s the training/leisurewear like?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:54 - Jun 15 with 4343 viewsisitme

Not seen the shorts and socks to be honest. The Leisureware looks okay. The invasive manufacturer logos on the back and sides of the items has gone.
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 13:17 - Jun 15 with 4298 viewsChaffRAFC

Home kit has blue shorts, blue socks, away kit is grey shorts and grey socks while the third shirt is pink shorts and socks.

The grey shirt I'm not keen on at all having seen it in the shop. Looks a different shade of grey than the pictures on the vote.

Very annoyingly though, I went today with the full intention of getting my lad his birthday presents which were the third kit in 7-8years but Errea haven't delivered any away or third full kids kits yet. His other present was going to be a goalkeeper shirt in 7-8years but they hadn't been delivered either. His birthday is in less than two weeks.

I vaguely remember Russ Green saying the deal extension with Errea was with the condition that we wouldn't suffer these issues with them so I've had a wasted trip really.

As for what has been delivered, the training tops are very nice I thought, especially the mint green one and the pink kit is tremendous. Loads of different stuff going on there as well which was good and BBM and Jimmy Keohane were there having pictures and signing autographs as well.

The goalkeeper kits are ace as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 14:43 - Jun 15 with 4131 viewsColDale

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:54 - Jun 15 by isitme

Not seen the shorts and socks to be honest. The Leisureware looks okay. The invasive manufacturer logos on the back and sides of the items has gone.

The "Rochdale AFC" emblazoned on the back is more subtle and less intrusive this year
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 14:46 - Jun 15 with 4114 viewsisitme

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 14:43 - Jun 15 by ColDale

The "Rochdale AFC" emblazoned on the back is more subtle and less intrusive this year

It was the massive errea prints on the back and sleeves of the training kit for the past few seasons that really put me off. The t-shirt and the quarter zip tops are good, as are the coats.
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 19:52 - Jun 15 with 3727 viewsfinberty

Sorry to ask: PH?
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 20:04 - Jun 15 with 3704 viewsjudd

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 19:52 - Jun 15 by finberty

Sorry to ask: PH?

Paul Hazlehurst

Poll: What is it to be then?

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 21:54 - Jun 16 with 3335 viewsfinberty

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 20:04 - Jun 15 by judd

Paul Hazlehurst

Ah. Thank you.
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 00:15 - Jun 17 with 3219 viewspioneer

Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:40 - Jun 15 by Shun

Home shirt looks great. Particularly like that the stripes extend to back of shirt, and its not just plain blue. Would have preferred white shorts.

I would love us to stick with this design every season and put our revenue raising efforts into changing the away strips.
Kit Launch day - Saturday 15th June on 12:53 - Jun 17 with 2982 viewsboromat

Any opinions on the new mascot outfit?

I was hoping they'd just go back to the original.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024