Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? 10:16 - Jun 27 with 3658 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Just been reading in the bURY times that he is essentially off as no contact offered and not being paid etc. Currently down at Plymouth in discussions and has another club to see today. He also states he wanted to stay as he has just had a baby and bURY is local for him.

I personally can’t see him coming here as this is probably a come and get me advertisement to all clubs local to bURY and the likes of Salford, Bradford Rotherham, maybe even Blackburn and Preston will all pay more than us.

Certainly worth a phone call though as he will know BBM, we are local, pay our players, will know a fair few of our squad and will probably be an integral part of our team. Also, bearing in mind the affection held for him at Gigg, we could attract a few of there fans, especially if the do go to the wall or have, as likely, a team incapable of winning football matches.

This is not gossip or based on any rumours, merely a few thoughts!

[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 10:18]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 10:37 - Jun 27 with 3574 viewselectricblue

Is this the same Danny Mayor who was supposedly worth over a million and ayers where queueing to sign according to the exchair...

My mate rates him highly..
I would use the wages of the wilbraham, keobane, morley below combined to sign Mayor.....
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 10:44]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 10:42 - Jun 27 with 3552 viewsaleanddale

Danny Mayor could be a useful addition to the squad.

Only reservation is that he is not proven in the 3rd tier ( only as part of a poor relegated team in bury ).

The local aspect might have some legs and he might thrive at a club thats slightly bigger than bury rather than the MUCH bigger clubs you mention.

If I was a betting man I would make Plymouth hot favourites. I guess it depends on family as whilst Plymouth is a fantastic place its a long way from most of League 1 this season and a long way from "home".
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 10:45 - Jun 27 with 3541 viewsEllDale

I suspect that we would be lagging well behind Salford in the queue for his signature.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 11:07 - Jun 27 with 3466 viewsSandyDrum

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 11:32 - Jun 27 with 3397 viewskel

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 11:07 - Jun 27 by SandyDrum

According to the mong board Lowe shouldn’t be smiling as it’s mocking their situation.

Fancy smiling on a picture. What a tw@t.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 12:02 - Jun 27 with 3294 viewsDaleFan7

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 11:32 - Jun 27 by kel

According to the mong board Lowe shouldn’t be smiling as it’s mocking their situation.

Fancy smiling on a picture. What a tw@t.

Smiling cause its payday tomorrow and he'll finally get money along with his wage slip.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 12:44 - Jun 27 with 3170 viewsEllDale

It will be costing Plymouth a fair bit if they start to loot several players from Bury.
Any agent worth his salt will get a hefty relocation fee included in the contract.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 2688 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Been at Ipswich today, we can’t compete with what’s likely to be 4K to 5k plus a week.

Salford will be sure to bid if he does not want to to relocate

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:49 - Jun 27 with 2651 viewskel

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:41 - Jun 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Been at Ipswich today, we can’t compete with what’s likely to be 4K to 5k plus a week.

Well according to some of the bury lot he was class in League 2 but may struggle to replicate that form in League 1.

Obviously this has only been said since it was announced he was leaving them...
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:54 - Jun 27 with 2635 viewsfitzochris

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:41 - Jun 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

How come you were at Ipswich?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 20:00 - Jun 27 with 2614 viewsTVOS1907

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:54 - Jun 27 by fitzochris

Driving his tractor?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 23:58 - Jun 27 with 2294 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:54 - Jun 27 by fitzochris

I live a stone throw from the training ground Fitz. I took my combine today as I need to order some more red diesel 😂

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 11:54 - Jun 28 with 2000 viewsmingthemerciless

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 23:58 - Jun 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

I live a stone throw from the training ground Fitz. I took my combine today as I need to order some more red diesel 😂

Frankie Bunn in talks with Bury regarding the managers job.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 12:23 - Jun 28 with 1942 viewselectricblue

My bury supporting mate says they are expecting some big news sometime today....
Maybe Hill signs as manager....not a chance i said....

Then next news another Bury supporter walks past and You Heard anything new....

Just heard that we are playing radcliffe borough in a preseason friendly..

Wow if thats the big news they are really knackered..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 1706 viewsEllDale

Jay O'Shea has also gone but a bit further than Plymouth, to Brisbane Roar.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 18:57 - Jun 28 with 1549 viewsSuddenLad

Looks like Chris Stokes has left Giggle Lane for Stevenage. Two youth team coaches have also left the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:02 - Jun 28 with 1526 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 18:57 - Jun 28 by SuddenLad

Looks like Chris Stokes has left Giggle Lane for Stevenage. Two youth team coaches have also left the club.

Harry Bunn is apparently on 7k a week according to Gigg central, but his dad appears to have turned down managing the shambles.

The clock is ticking and it’s a battery they bought for 25p for 4 at a car boot!!

The ride is now soon to be closed, debtors please form an orderly court que.

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:10 - Jun 28 with 1503 viewskel

It would be jolly nice of any lurking bury fans to come on and let us know when we should be “going into meltdown” over Keith Hill being appointed at the comedy club.
Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:43 - Jun 28 with 1413 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Danny Mayor- could we be an option? on 19:10 - Jun 28 by kel

It would be jolly nice of any lurking bury fans to come on and let us know when we should be “going into meltdown” over Keith Hill being appointed at the comedy club.

Get some money on FRMSE he will take any job!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024