Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 months 19:29 - Jul 10 with 5210 viewsisitme

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/129032/woman-jai

Twenty months for killing someone and then trying to flee the country, what a derisory sentence.
20 months on 13:13 - Jul 11 with 1138 viewsjoecooke

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/careless-dr

Vile.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

20 months on 15:10 - Jul 11 with 1037 viewsnumber30

20 months on 13:01 - Jul 11 by kel

At the time I lived about 50 yards from the junction (my stalker on here will know the exact distance) so I can’t imagine the speed he must have been going at to chop another car in half and only come to a stop after that distance. The noise it caused was unbelievable.

I was told I may be called as a prosecution witness but the tw@t changed his plea at the last minute so a full trial wasn’t needed.

I was working/involved in this incident ( I actually dealt with the scum bag) . He did try claiming it was nothing to do with him but in my witness statement I told GMP that I had over heard him on his phone saying "I'm really sorry mate, I've just f***ed up in the Audi". After police checked his phone records it proved that 2 calls were made and forensics could also tie him to the vehicle. In 18 years of dealing with this type of incident I've never seen a car so comprehensively smashed.
20 months on 17:33 - Jul 11 with 944 viewskel

20 months on 15:10 - Jul 11 by number30

I was working/involved in this incident ( I actually dealt with the scum bag) . He did try claiming it was nothing to do with him but in my witness statement I told GMP that I had over heard him on his phone saying "I'm really sorry mate, I've just f***ed up in the Audi". After police checked his phone records it proved that 2 calls were made and forensics could also tie him to the vehicle. In 18 years of dealing with this type of incident I've never seen a car so comprehensively smashed.

Him and his mates trying to hijack that taxi was a disgrace when they left a lad dying at the side of the road. Staggering how anybody could even think of themselves when that was going on proves what sub human scum they are. I remember reading at the time too that he claimed he was “unlucky with that red light”.

Feel for you having to deal with that as the scene was absolute carnage.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 17:34]
20 months on 17:55 - Jul 11 with 911 viewsnumber30

20 months on 17:33 - Jul 11 by kel

Him and his mates trying to hijack that taxi was a disgrace when they left a lad dying at the side of the road. Staggering how anybody could even think of themselves when that was going on proves what sub human scum they are. I remember reading at the time too that he claimed he was “unlucky with that red light”.

Feel for you having to deal with that as the scene was absolute carnage.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2019 17:34]

He showed absolutely no remorse whilst I was with him, all he was worried about was smashing up HIS Audi and letting his mates n family know which hospital he was going to. The hard part of my job is dealing with scum like this, having to try and show care, compassion and treat someone who has just killed someone but couldn't give a f*** about anyone else,all the while lying to the police that it wasn't his fault and he wasn't driving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024