Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future of The U'sual 10:22 - Jul 12 with 1658 viewsDaniel

As many of you may have noticed, I've not been putting too much effort into the site in recent years. I started running the site nearly 20 years ago (in fact 1st August 2019 will be its 20th birthday!) when I was young and keen, but now life gets in the way and I simply don't have the time to keep on top of it.

Being the only unofficial ColU website around I don't want to shut it down and would love to see it continue, so I'm looking to you guys to help keep it going. I am happy to remain 'in charge' and do site admin but would basically be looking for people to produce content for the site and moderate the forum (not that much of that is required these days now Pete is off the scene).

There wouldn't be any financial reward - despite the advertisements, unsurprisingly a Colchester United website doesn't get millions of hits (a bit like ColU news in the EADT!), so it just about makes enough to cover running costs.

If you'd like to get involved, either post a reply or message me direct. I'm already thinking Durham's previews deserve a place on the front page. There's the option for any of you to do a blog if you like, plus I'm open to suggestions. Personally I'd like the time to kick start the 'whatever happened to' articles again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024