Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Trophy 21:02 - Aug 5 with 901 viewsLeadbelly

Chuckaturd no more as Leasing.com are the new sponsors. I would love to know how EFL manage to find any sponsor for a competition so widely avoided and disparaged by football fans.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

EFL Trophy on 06:48 - Aug 6 with 873 viewsbwildered

I stand corrected, but sure Chuckaturd Final between Pompey and Blackcats was the highest attendance throughout the land that weekend . So lots of prawn sandwiches available in the corporate areas .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

EFL Trophy on 19:55 - Aug 6 with 837 viewsburnsieespana

EFL Trophy on 06:48 - Aug 6 by bwildered

I stand corrected, but sure Chuckaturd Final between Pompey and Blackcats was the highest attendance throughout the land that weekend . So lots of prawn sandwiches available in the corporate areas .

Ultimately that is what these sort of competitions are about although I suppose they do chuck a bit of money the further you go in it. Since we have not had a decent cup run for years even getting through to the latter stages of this cup would be something!
EFL Trophy on 22:46 - Aug 6 with 819 viewsGOSBTS

It doesn't help the competition's cause when its name is a mouthful to say!

Do you reckon the game against Ipswich will get a big crowd at the Community Stadium?
EFL Trophy on 06:42 - Aug 7 with 802 viewsLeadbelly

EFL Trophy on 22:46 - Aug 6 by GOSBTS

It doesn't help the competition's cause when its name is a mouthful to say!

Do you reckon the game against Ipswich will get a big crowd at the Community Stadium?

No

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

EFL Trophy on 09:06 - Aug 7 with 789 viewsdurham_exile

EFL Trophy on 06:42 - Aug 7 by Leadbelly

No

LB I would reckon that our Suffolk fiends will bring about 500 so the Crowd might be 1500 for the "derby" match.

A lot depends on how "they" do against Sunderland and what happens in our matches against Plymouth and Swindon which will define our season I think. I'm going for two victories for the Super U's but then it is time for my medication!

UTU's

Durham_exile

EFL Trophy on 13:08 - Aug 7 with 777 viewswessex_exile

EFL Trophy on 09:06 - Aug 7 by durham_exile

LB I would reckon that our Suffolk fiends will bring about 500 so the Crowd might be 1500 for the "derby" match.

A lot depends on how "they" do against Sunderland and what happens in our matches against Plymouth and Swindon which will define our season I think. I'm going for two victories for the Super U's but then it is time for my medication!

UTU's

Well it is their cup final after all...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024