Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoarding . 18:10 - Aug 15 with 780 viewsbwildered

With the eminent departure of KVY, it will now look unlikely that the scouts will be flocking down to JsCS for future investments, at least for the next couple seasons has time is required for any new blood to establish themselves .
Only Senior would be on anyone's radar, no hoarding here though, the cupboard is pretty much bare thereafter.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Hoarding . on 08:27 - Aug 16 with 720 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Lapslie might be of interest to some. I'm not a massive fan but there's a reason he's played the number of games he has. I think a fit and confident Pell and Stevenson would be a welcome addition to most League One clubs too, although not players that have come through our youth system I wouldn't be surprised to see them leave for a fee at some point.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Hoarding . on 10:24 - Aug 16 with 701 viewsLeadbelly

Hoarding . on 08:27 - Aug 16 by RSCOSWORTH

Lapslie might be of interest to some. I'm not a massive fan but there's a reason he's played the number of games he has. I think a fit and confident Pell and Stevenson would be a welcome addition to most League One clubs too, although not players that have come through our youth system I wouldn't be surprised to see them leave for a fee at some point.

Stevenson was regarded highly enough to earn a transfer to a PL club and looked very good when he arrived on loan but it seems to me, from a relatively small sample size I admit, that he has regressed somewhat since signing on a permanent basis. Is that down to him, the system or the coaching? Or does he perform brilliantly when I don't attend?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Hoarding . on 17:29 - Aug 16 with 593 viewsdurham_exile

Hoarding . on 10:24 - Aug 16 by Leadbelly

Stevenson was regarded highly enough to earn a transfer to a PL club and looked very good when he arrived on loan but it seems to me, from a relatively small sample size I admit, that he has regressed somewhat since signing on a permanent basis. Is that down to him, the system or the coaching? Or does he perform brilliantly when I don't attend?

LB Stevenson regressed when Wolves sent him to their feeder club Jumilla.

He is a very good midfield player who is capable of scoring quality goals and it is this part of his game that needs to develop.

When Pell is fully fit he will form a good partnership with Ben Stevenson.

Tom Lapslie is currently playing very well and was inspirational when playing at the back after Bramall's red card against Swindon.

I think the answer to your question is that we are yet to see the best of Stevenson but there is no doubt he will get better the more games he plays.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Hoarding . on 17:36 - Aug 16 with 586 viewsGOSBTS

Do we need to play Stevenson slightly higher up the pitch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024