Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? 18:37 - Aug 15 with 701 viewsTheHappyGooner

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 601 viewsTheHappyGooner

Health edges it - very wise thus far

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 22:23 - Aug 18 with 586 viewsnoah4x4

Not wise, its merely that most of us have season tickets to the Docs.

Its called Old Age.
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 22:46 - Aug 18 with 581 viewsTheHappyGooner

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 22:23 - Aug 18 by noah4x4

Not wise, its merely that most of us have season tickets to the Docs.

Its called Old Age.

I estimate the average age on here is 59

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 07:56 - Aug 19 with 564 viewsthrillseeker

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 22:46 - Aug 18 by TheHappyGooner

I estimate the average age on here is 59

I am below average then - 48 but very close to 49

My 42nd season of watching CUFC
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 09:43 - Aug 19 with 554 viewsgerry_us

First game 1952...make your own estimates!!!
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 11:51 - Aug 19 with 547 viewsburnsieespana

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 09:43 - Aug 19 by gerry_us

First game 1952...make your own estimates!!!

Must be older than me then gerry as my first game was 1956!
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 15:19 - Aug 19 with 537 viewsgerry_us

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 11:51 - Aug 19 by burnsieespana

Must be older than me then gerry as my first game was 1956!

I'll tell you how old "I feel" after tomorrow's yearly visit to Grimsby Town which is actually in Cleethorpes!
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 18:14 - Aug 19 with 524 viewsTheHappyGooner

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 15:19 - Aug 19 by gerry_us

I'll tell you how old "I feel" after tomorrow's yearly visit to Grimsby Town which is actually in Cleethorpes!

Ridiculous - in a town 3 miles away

Login to get fewer ads

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 19:15 - Aug 19 with 515 viewsthrillseeker

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 18:14 - Aug 19 by TheHappyGooner

Ridiculous - in a town 3 miles away

Not as ridiculous as Bolton playing in Horwich that is 5 miles from Bolton
The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:14 - Aug 19 with 511 viewsTheHappyGooner

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 19:15 - Aug 19 by thrillseeker

Not as ridiculous as Bolton playing in Horwich that is 5 miles from Bolton

And the worst place of all

West Ham

3.1 miles from their original
Home and what a soulless dump it is.

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:22 - Aug 19 with 506 viewsLeadbelly

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:14 - Aug 19 by TheHappyGooner

And the worst place of all

West Ham

3.1 miles from their original
Home and what a soulless dump it is.

Wimbledon playing in Milton Keynes?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:29 - Aug 19 with 505 viewsTheHappyGooner

The crazy poll ! Random question - wot would you sooner have in the next year ? on 20:22 - Aug 19 by Leadbelly

Wimbledon playing in Milton Keynes?

Los Angeles Rams playing in St Loius

They must think fans are mugs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024