Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets 18:02 - Aug 23 with 706 viewswessex_exile

Rang the ticket office today - too late for a postal delivery because of the Bank Holiday, so I'll have to pay on the day (when prices go up to £20 from £15 - no big deal really). We've been allocated 3,000 tickets, and I was pleasantly surprised we've already sold 1,100. Should be a decent crowd there on Tuesday night - anyone else going?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 18:51 - Aug 23 with 690 viewsburnsieespana

Yes wessex I am going as I am to tomorrow's game so hoping I bring a change of fortune!
Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 12:25 - Aug 25 with 640 viewsthrillseeker

Daughter & I will be there
Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 580 viewsnoah4x4

Five CUSA coaches. See you there Wessex.
Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 10:30 - Aug 27 with 521 viewswessex_exile

Dammit - first day back in the office for 10 days, and the usual shit-storm of stuff to deal with, including back-to-back client meetings this afternoon. Can’t get to Selhurst Park in time now, so safe travels to the faithful, see you in the 3rd round :-)

Up the U's

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 16:39 - Aug 27 with 474 viewsLeadbelly

For anyone travelling to London by train for this game be aware that there are serious delays and cancellations due to a person hit by a train. Problems predicted until 21.00.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 18:20 - Aug 27 with 459 viewswessex_exile

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 16:39 - Aug 27 by Leadbelly

For anyone travelling to London by train for this game be aware that there are serious delays and cancellations due to a person hit by a train. Problems predicted until 21.00.

Terrible news - declared dead at the scene, and not being considered as 'suspicious'. God rest their poor tortured soul.

Up the U's

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 20:28 - Aug 27 with 443 viewsLeadbelly

Crystal Palace Caraboa Cup tickets on 18:20 - Aug 27 by wessex_exile

Terrible news - declared dead at the scene, and not being considered as 'suspicious'. God rest their poor tortured soul.

Indeed. Lesser Anglia test my patience all too frequently but when something like this happens I always think “at least I will get home tonight”.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024