Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And number 16 will play ................ 18:21 - Aug 28 with 847 viewsdurham_exile

Draw to be made immediately after the Lincoln v Everton game tonight.

3rd round match to be played week commencing 23rd September.

Up the U's
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 18:35]

Durham_exile

And number 16 will play ................ on 19:31 - Aug 28 with 827 viewsGOSBTS

Brighton at home please!
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:07 - Aug 28 with 800 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester v Spurs

Durham_exile

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:10 - Aug 28 with 796 viewsGOSBTS

Fantastic, very happy with that! Finally a match I can go to!
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 790 viewsgerry_us

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:07 - Aug 28 by durham_exile

Colchester v Spurs

That'll do
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:12 - Aug 28 with 790 viewsBlue4U2

De ja vue anyone??
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 22:14]
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 764 viewsgerry_us

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:12 - Aug 28 by Blue4U2

De ja vue anyone??
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 22:14]

...but a different result please.
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 764 viewsGOSBTS

People getting nervous on the official forum about being able to get tickets. Surely it shouldn't be that difficult? How do they usually release tickets for a fixture like this?
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:23 - Aug 28 with 758 viewsTheHappyGooner

Full
House surely

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Login to get fewer ads

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:28 - Aug 28 with 753 viewswessex_exile

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:20 - Aug 28 by GOSBTS

People getting nervous on the official forum about being able to get tickets. Surely it shouldn't be that difficult? How do they usually release tickets for a fixture like this?

Season ticket holders first, then general sale for any that are left. For the FA Cup game, general sale sold out within hours of release. Being an evening game and not the FA Cup might help, but it'll still be a struggle to get any I reckon.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:31 - Aug 28 with 751 viewsmfb_cufc

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:20 - Aug 28 by GOSBTS

Season ticket holders first, and then general public after. When we played Spurs in the FA Cup I think it was a maximum of two tickets per person. Game is almost certain to be live on TV.

mfb

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:45 - Aug 28 with 736 viewsGOSBTS

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:28 - Aug 28 by wessex_exile

Season ticket holders first, then general sale for any that are left. For the FA Cup game, general sale sold out within hours of release. Being an evening game and not the FA Cup might help, but it'll still be a struggle to get any I reckon.

Thanks for that Wessex. So assuming that there aren’t many more than 2k STH, there should be about 6k general sale tickets available (when you minus Spurs’ allocation)?
And number 16 will play ................ on 22:54 - Aug 28 with 729 viewswessex_exile

And number 16 will play ................ on 22:45 - Aug 28 by GOSBTS

Thanks for that Wessex. So assuming that there aren’t many more than 2k STH, there should be about 6k general sale tickets available (when you minus Spurs’ allocation)?

Season ticket holders usually get an allocation of 2 tickets in these situations, plus of course the bunch of tickets that go to players, club officials etc. I'm not sure what the rules are for ticket allocations to away supporters, but assuming the club believes they'll sell out the rest, you're right they'll probably get 2k in the North Stand. That'll leave about 3k on general sale at most.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

And number 16 will play ................ on 00:42 - Aug 29 with 704 viewsBlue4U2

Definitely!!
I have several Spurs supporting colleagues at work and it's a long standing joke that they're always on telly and rarely play on a Saturday at 3pm
So the game is likely to be Thursday evening at 8pm on Sky Sports football extra!
Can't wait but let's finish off another pseudo Manchester club in Oldham first
Surely we're due a win oop north!😎
Neil Danns to score the winner after we sign him just for the one game, after all he must live locally?
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:56 - Aug 29 with 673 viewsBlue4U2

And number 16 will play ................ on 21:51 - Sep 1 with 529 viewsgerry_us

Did we really beat the team currently fourth in the Prem? Spurs should be no problem then!
And number 16 will play ................ on 12:55 - Sep 2 with 502 viewsdurham_exile

Ticket news released today for the Spurs game.

We have allocated Spurs 1,722 tickets for the match.

No details yet as to when the tickets will go on sale for the Super U's faithful. Currently 8,328 tickets for U's supporters.

UTU's

Durham_exile

And number 16 will play ................ on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 499 viewsmfb_cufc

Ticket prices are as follows:-

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/september/spurs-prices-confirmed/

mfb

And number 16 will play ................ on 15:37 - Sep 2 with 482 viewsGOSBTS

And number 16 will play ................ on 13:19 - Sep 2 by mfb_cufc

Ticket prices are as follows:-

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/september/spurs-prices-confirmed/

Personally I have few complaints with that. A ticket in the South Stand at the gate costs me £22 and in the West Stand £26, so £4 more for a game of this magnitude is quite good I'd say.
And number 16 will play ................ on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 456 viewsmfb_cufc

Ticket sales to start tomorrow.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/september/tottenham-ticket-sales-start-on-tuesda

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024