Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) 10:10 - Sep 18 with 1295 viewsMadeira163

Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 12:18 - Sep 18 with 1286 viewswessex_exile

Commentary yes, but I don't think they can show cup games with a match pass in the UK - not sure if that applies overseas though.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 05:26 - Sep 19 with 1233 viewsnoah4x4

It is not just a question of being overseas (or not).

I tried to use I-Follow in the USA and it cleverly determined that my device (Android tablet) had been first registered in the UK and hence it blocked my access despite me being "overseas". It must do that from its IP address and registration account location.

The BTSport and SkySports APP and BBC I-Player are similar for sports broadcasts. I guess too many dodgy pubs were hooking up to (say) Bulgarian TV to illegally show live Premier League broadcasts beyond the intended broadcast area.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 5:27]
Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 19 with 1201 viewsLeadbelly

Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 05:26 - Sep 19 by noah4x4

I tried to use I-Follow in the USA and it cleverly determined that my device (Android tablet) had been first registered in the UK and hence it blocked my access despite me being "overseas". It must do that from its IP address and registration account location.

The BTSport and SkySports APP and BBC I-Player are similar for sports broadcasts. I guess too many dodgy pubs were hooking up to (say) Bulgarian TV to illegally show live Premier League broadcasts beyond the intended broadcast area.

For those so inclined, and more technically savvy than me, watching Premier League games not being shown on Sky or terrestrial TV isn't difficult. My partner's nephew is a Leicester City fan and watches every one of their games on TV, even Saturday 3pm KOs. Whether Bulgarian TV covers League 2 and the League Cup I couldn't say.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 18:44 - Sep 19 with 1176 viewsMadeira163

Is the Spurs game on I follow (n/t) on 05:26 - Sep 19 by noah4x4

Noah
I had the problem in Madeira last year FGR I think , I tried to watch but they said my account in Uk
I solved problem by setting up a second account using my burn e mail
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024