Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henrik Larsson 13:04 - Sep 22 with 2041 viewsmacro

Posted to be the next Southend manager - could be inspired or a disaster
Henrik Larsson on 13:12 - Sep 22 with 2027 viewsfitzochris

Superb player but his record in management thus far isn’t great.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Henrik Larsson on 14:33 - Sep 22 with 1937 viewsEllDale

I thought they were skint??!!
Henrik Larsson on 16:58 - Sep 22 with 1824 viewsjonahwhereru

Southend have been able to pull money out of a hat for years, across a number of chairmen. Don’t ask me how.
Larsson would be an interesting choice. It didn’t work for Jimmy Floyd, on balance. I can’t think of any foreign high profile player who made a success of managing in L1 or L2. Ready for any of your to come up with names of those who have. Just struggle to see Larsson being all over the players available at that level. He will need a sidekick who know the time of day In these depths.
It’s a no from me.
Henrik Larsson (n/t) on 17:36 - Sep 22 with 1778 viewsMolly

Henrik Larsson on 16:58 - Sep 22 by jonahwhereru

Southend have been able to pull money out of a hat for years, across a number of chairmen. Don’t ask me how.
Larsson would be an interesting choice. It didn’t work for Jimmy Floyd, on balance. I can’t think of any foreign high profile player who made a success of managing in L1 or L2. Ready for any of your to come up with names of those who have. Just struggle to see Larsson being all over the players available at that level. He will need a sidekick who know the time of day In these depths.
It’s a no from me.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 17:37]
Henrik Larsson on 07:32 - Sep 23 with 1568 viewsblackdogblue

Henrik Larsson on 16:58 - Sep 22 by jonahwhereru

It’s a no from me.

Ex players in the main don’t have good track records recently, Example, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville..

Frank Lampard is struggling & don’t mention Ole near a UTD fan 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024